- Company Name: Ecoasu Umajimura Co.,Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kochi
- City/Town/Village: Aki-gun
- Street: Umaji
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 781-6201
- Website: http://www.monacca.net
- Listed: 12/30/2012 12:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
“MONACCA” is brand name for products made of thinned Japanese cedar in Umaji Village, Kochi Prefecture in Japan.
The Cedar is the most popular tree in Japan and has been widely used as building materials since the 1940′s governmental forestation project. Umaji Village was one of the many places of forestation and their traditional “Yanase” cedars were planted.
In order to obtain good quality timber the maintenance of forests is absolutely necessary. If the forest is too dense, the trees growth will be stunted due to the lack of sun-light and forest resources will be damaged. To avoid this, it is necessary to thin the forest regularly. As a result of three thinning a lot of this wood used to be left in the forest. However, the quality of these woods is good as well.
Umaji Village took another look at this matter from an ecological viewpoint and established ECOASU UMAJIMURA CO., LTD. in order to carry out a reuse project exploring the feasibility of cedar wood.
Company Profile: Ecoasu Umajimura Co., Ltd.
Products: Item Lists
Monacca Shop: Overseas Lists
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (82 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (25 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (20 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (19 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (18 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (17 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (13 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (13 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (10 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (10 views)