- Company Name: Ecoasu Umajimura Co.,Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kochi
- City/Town/Village: Aki-gun
- Street: Umaji
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 781-6201
- Japan Office: Kochi
- Website: http://www.monacca.net
- Listed: 12/30/2012 12:27 am
- Expires: 27 days, 1 hour
“MONACCA” is brand name for products made of thinned Japanese cedar in Umaji Village, Kochi Prefecture in Japan.
The Cedar is the most popular tree in Japan and has been widely used as building materials since the 1940′s governmental forestation project. Umaji Village was one of the many places of forestation and their traditional “Yanase” cedars were planted.
In order to obtain good quality timber the maintenance of forests is absolutely necessary. If the forest is too dense, the trees growth will be stunted due to the lack of sun-light and forest resources will be damaged. To avoid this, it is necessary to thin the forest regularly. As a result of three thinning a lot of this wood used to be left in the forest. However, the quality of these woods is good as well.
Umaji Village took another look at this matter from an ecological viewpoint and established ECOASU UMAJIMURA CO., LTD. in order to carry out a reuse project exploring the feasibility of cedar wood.
Company Profile: Ecoasu Umajimura Co., Ltd.
Products: Item Lists
Monacca Shop: Overseas Lists
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japan’s domestic steel product orders up 3.01% in Q1 2014
- Japan’s Smart Glasses Developer – WESTUNITIS CO., LTD.
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. – Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years
- Honda Silicon Valley Lab launches HSVL Vehicle API for Evernote Devcup
- Japan’s Southern Alps, Tadami selected on UNESCO “eco park” list
Top Ads Today
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (26 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Over 600 Franchises Restaurants in Japan - Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (8 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (6 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)