- Company Name: Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Shimane
- City/Town/Village: Ota
- Street: 132 Omori
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 694-0305
- Website: http://www.nakamura-brace.co.jp
- Listed: 05/08/2013 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The prosthetics and orthotics experts at Nakamura Brace are on the front line of clinical treatment, and lead professional health care teams in manufacturing and fitting prosthetics and orthotics. With years of experience, we have developed a wide range of products that are made in various parts of Japan, and supplied all over the world. In 1993, we established the Medical Art Research Laboratory, to focus on the research and development of products such as the Vivify artificial breast for use after breast cancer surgery, and Skillner, Silicone rubber created prostheses for supplementing loss or injury to various parts of the body.
History of Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
Toshiro Nakamura established Nakamura Brace on 20 December 1974. He studied Orthotics and Prosthetics in Kyoto, Japan and California, USA.
After returning to his hometown of Ohmori, in Ohda city, Shimane prefecture, Japan he began the company by himself. In those days, Ohmori had a population of 650 (now only 500). The 33-square-meter shed in front of his house was refitted, and this is where he first began designing and creating Nakamura Brace products. Though he was only 26 years old, his youth was full of hope. Starting the company alone, he faced a number of difficult and challenging situations, all of which helped create and nuture such a successful company as it is today.
Nakamura Brace was incorporated as a company in 1982. It has grown in size significantly, and now conducts business with medical institutions and Prosthetics and Orthotics (P & O) manufacturing companies all over Japan. The company has also established relations with distributors and clients in many other countries.
Nakamura made an effort with his employees, wishing the development of the P & O industry in Japan, and also the reconstruction of his depopulating hometown, which in July 2007 became a UNESCO World Heritage Site, “Iwami Ginzan and its Cultural Landscapes”.
- Head and Neck orthosis
- Upper Limb orthosis
- Spinal and Hip orthosis
- Knee orthosis
- Ankle orthosis
- Short Lower Leg orthosis
- Foot-toe orthosis for Hallux Valgus
- Silicone Rubber Insole
- Artificial Limbs Accessories
- Artificial Arms and Legs
- Athletic Injury Treatment and Prevention Devices (knees, leg joints, etc.)
Our product line includes equipment and devices for use in emergencies, health care and rehabilitation.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Sony Corporation
- Engineering Plastics and Polymers Manufacturer – Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
- TAISEI Corporation – Engineering and Construction Services
- The clinical trial of the new AIDS vaccine candidate by the Japanese technique starts in Africa
- Hitachi High-Tech and Air Water Inc., establish joint venture for LNG transport tank container business in Vancouver
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (22 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (22 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (12 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (11 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (10 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (10 views)