- Company Name: Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Shimane
- City/Town/Village: Ota
- Street: 132 Omori
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 694-0305
- Website: http://www.nakamura-brace.co.jp
- Listed: 05/08/2013 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The prosthetics and orthotics experts at Nakamura Brace are on the front line of clinical treatment, and lead professional health care teams in manufacturing and fitting prosthetics and orthotics. With years of experience, we have developed a wide range of products that are made in various parts of Japan, and supplied all over the world. In 1993, we established the Medical Art Research Laboratory, to focus on the research and development of products such as the Vivify artificial breast for use after breast cancer surgery, and Skillner, Silicone rubber created prostheses for supplementing loss or injury to various parts of the body.
History of Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd.
Toshiro Nakamura established Nakamura Brace on 20 December 1974. He studied Orthotics and Prosthetics in Kyoto, Japan and California, USA.
After returning to his hometown of Ohmori, in Ohda city, Shimane prefecture, Japan he began the company by himself. In those days, Ohmori had a population of 650 (now only 500). The 33-square-meter shed in front of his house was refitted, and this is where he first began designing and creating Nakamura Brace products. Though he was only 26 years old, his youth was full of hope. Starting the company alone, he faced a number of difficult and challenging situations, all of which helped create and nuture such a successful company as it is today.
Nakamura Brace was incorporated as a company in 1982. It has grown in size significantly, and now conducts business with medical institutions and Prosthetics and Orthotics (P & O) manufacturing companies all over Japan. The company has also established relations with distributors and clients in many other countries.
Nakamura made an effort with his employees, wishing the development of the P & O industry in Japan, and also the reconstruction of his depopulating hometown, which in July 2007 became a UNESCO World Heritage Site, “Iwami Ginzan and its Cultural Landscapes”.
- Head and Neck orthosis
- Upper Limb orthosis
- Spinal and Hip orthosis
- Knee orthosis
- Ankle orthosis
- Short Lower Leg orthosis
- Foot-toe orthosis for Hallux Valgus
- Silicone Rubber Insole
- Artificial Limbs Accessories
- Artificial Arms and Legs
- Athletic Injury Treatment and Prevention Devices (knees, leg joints, etc.)
Our product line includes equipment and devices for use in emergencies, health care and rehabilitation.
4409 total views, 11 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese High Grade Watermelon Sells for Over $3,500 USD
- Japanese Traditional “Kurume-Ori(Weave)” Clothing – Watanosato
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. – The World’s First Automatic Sphygmomanometer
- Showa Corporation – Manufacturer of automotive, motorcycle and outboard suspension systems
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. – Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (85 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (54 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (48 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (48 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (47 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (46 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (45 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (43 views)
- Japan's solar power generation will grow to $19.6 billion in FY2013 (41 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (39 views)