- Company Name: NANZAN-EN TEA CORPORATION
- City/Town/Village: Anjo
- Street: 20 Minamiyama Fujiicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 444-1198
- Japan Office: Aichi Prefecture
- Listed: 01/03/2013 3:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Matcha (powdered green tea) is a kind of green tea that has been ground to a fine powder, and it is famous for being used in the tea ceremony. It has rich umami, with very little astringency, elegant aroma, and a brilliant green color.
Since you drink the powdered tea leaves which blend with the hot water, you can absorb all of the abundant nutrition contained in green tea. It is ideal for flavoring sweets and other foods at restaurants or at home, and it combines particularly well with ice cream, chocolate, baked sweets, and milk-based drinks.
Nanzan-en is Matcha producer having its own private tea farm and operates an integrated production system, from cultivating the tea plant to production of Matcha. Nanzan-en is equipped with hygienic production facilities which have received ISO22000 certification and produces not only Matcha but also different varieties of Japanese teas, including loose leaf teas and other teas.
Our Website(Japanese): http://nanzanen.jp
6350 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese companies use advanced technology to make healthcare and beauty products
- Hanaharu Shuzou Co., Ltd. – We Brew Sake in Aizuwakamatsu for 300 Years
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators
- MARUHON GOMAABURA (Sesame Oil) – 288 Years of History
- Miyazaki Pork Products – Kyodo Farm Co., Ltd.