- Company Name: NANZAN-EN TEA CORPORATION
- City/Town/Village: Anjo
- Street: 20 Minamiyama Fujiicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 444-1198
- Listed: 01/03/2013 3:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Matcha (powdered green tea) is a kind of green tea that has been ground to a fine powder, and it is famous for being used in the tea ceremony. It has rich umami, with very little astringency, elegant aroma, and a brilliant green color.
Since you drink the powdered tea leaves which blend with the hot water, you can absorb all of the abundant nutrition contained in green tea. It is ideal for flavoring sweets and other foods at restaurants or at home, and it combines particularly well with ice cream, chocolate, baked sweets, and milk-based drinks.
Nanzan-en is Matcha producer having its own private tea farm and operates an integrated production system, from cultivating the tea plant to production of Matcha. Nanzan-en is equipped with hygienic production facilities which have received ISO22000 certification and produces not only Matcha but also different varieties of Japanese teas, including loose leaf teas and other teas.
Our Website(Japanese): http://nanzanen.jp
Top Ads Today
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (3 views)
- IKK Inc. (1 views)
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd. - a holdings group with Kirin Company and Kyowa Hakko Kirin (1 views)
- Mandom Corporation - Founded 1927, develop and sell Japanese cosmetics (1 views)
- Park Hotel Tokyo (1 views)
- Medmain Inc. - Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning (1 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (1 views)
- Taisei Lamick Co., Ltd. - Manufacture of Packaging Films and Machinery for Food Products (1 views)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Top 3 Pharmaceutical Companies in Japan (1 views)
- West Japan Fluid Engineering Laboratory Co., Ltd. (1 views)