- Company Name: NANZAN-EN TEA CORPORATION
- City/Town/Village: Anjo
- Street: 20 Minamiyama Fujiicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 444-1198
- Japan Office: Aichi Prefecture
- Listed: 01/03/2013 3:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Matcha (powdered green tea) is a kind of green tea that has been ground to a fine powder, and it is famous for being used in the tea ceremony. It has rich umami, with very little astringency, elegant aroma, and a brilliant green color.
Since you drink the powdered tea leaves which blend with the hot water, you can absorb all of the abundant nutrition contained in green tea. It is ideal for flavoring sweets and other foods at restaurants or at home, and it combines particularly well with ice cream, chocolate, baked sweets, and milk-based drinks.
Nanzan-en is Matcha producer having its own private tea farm and operates an integrated production system, from cultivating the tea plant to production of Matcha. Nanzan-en is equipped with hygienic production facilities which have received ISO22000 certification and produces not only Matcha but also different varieties of Japanese teas, including loose leaf teas and other teas.
Our Website(Japanese): http://nanzanen.jp
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- World’s largest provider of CIS solar panels – Solar Frontier K.K.
- UNESCO advisory panel has recommended giving World Heritage status to the Tomioka Silk Mill in Japan
- Japan Expo USA 2013 – 40 artists, and 45 exhibitors in Santa Clara Convention Center
- Sumiron Co., Ltd. – Innovative Hermetic Packing System for Used Diapers
- Japan National Printing Bureau provide banknote printing technologies to Indonesia for anti-counterfeiting
Top Ads Today
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (7 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (6 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (4 views)
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Milk and Dairy Products Manufacturer - Minami Nihon Rakuno Kyodo Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- HACHIMAN-KASEI.CO.,LTD - Plastic Manufacturer (4 views)
- Fukushima Industries Corp. - Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers (4 views)
- SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. - Textile Manufacturer (4 views)
- i-com's Co., Ltd. (4 views)