Nihon Exceed Corporation – 30% of the world market share in polishing substrate materials of SAW filters
- Company Name: Nihon Exceed Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki
- City/Town/Village: Joso
- Street: 4382-4 Uchimoriyacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 303-0043
- Japan Office: Ibaraki Prefecture
- Website: http://www.nihon-exceed.co.jp
- Listed: 07/02/2013 9:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our company has been pursuing five super technologies and skills which are “Super Flattening”, “Super Thinning”, “Super Non-warped”, “Super Clean” and “Super Smoothing”, in accordance with principals which match the name of our company “EXCEED”.
We are proud of our original technology and believe we truly do excel in our field. For example, we have approximately 30% of the world market share in polishing substrate materials of SAW filters used in mobile phones to set central frequency and band. Japan is developing technologies for SiC(Silicon carbide) and GaN(Gallium nitride) to achieve power saving which is becoming increasingly necessary in today’s world. We have built original know-how from trial manufacture through to the mass production level in polishing technologies for power semiconductor wafers using SiC and GaN.
Our customers’ needs such as diversifications of product material and changes in specifications are changing hour by hour in the rapidly progressing electronics industry. However, we continue to expand the existing fields and aggressively challenge new fields with our belief we can become the best in the world at polishing.
Each and everyone one of us at EXCEED will continue to challenge new technologies and strive to fulfill the expectations of our customers.
Precision Polishing and Semiconductor Materials Cleaning
- Silicon Wafers
Silicon wafers have been widely used for the substrate of LSI, ULSI, etc.
For the degree of flatness of the wafer surface, angstrom- level mirror polishing is demanded. This precision technology is effective in increasing product acceptability rates.
Materials: Silicon wafers of various diamaters
- Compound Semiconductor Wafers
Compound semiconductors are mainly used for LED or LD. These materials (GaAs, GaP, etc.) are so delicate that they are polished by optimized chemical- solutions.
Materials: GaP, GaAs, GaSb, InP, InAs, InSb, ZnS, ZnSe, etc.
- Oxide Wafers
Oxide (LiNbO3, LiTaO3, etc.) have been used for surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter or the parts in a handy telephone. Recently, we have started the polishing of sapphire wafers which is used for the substrates of nitride semiconductors for blue-to-green light emitting diodes (LED) and laser diodes (LD).
Materials: LiNbO3, LiTaO3, Crystal, Sapphire, etc.
- Other Materials
We can polish magnetic materials, superconductors, silicon electrodes and rings for plasma etching equipment, new other materials, etc.
Materials: Ge, SiC, C, MnZn-ferrite, TeO2, SrTiO3, LaGaO4, La3Ga5SiO14, LaSrGaO4, InSnO, NdGaO3, Y2Fe5O12, Y3Al5O12, Bi12GaO20, Silicon electrodes and rings for plasma etching equipment, etc.
Moreover, we are performing trial production machining of metal material with the technology adapting optical polish technology. This technology is used in the various fields of vacuum equipment and gas related equipment.
Materials: SUS, Au, Ag, Cu, W, Ti, Al, etc.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution
- NSCore – As the world’s best non-volatile memory (NVM) IP provider
- Eco Research Institute Ltd. (ERI) – Industrial Waste Recycling Solutions
- Japanese construction companies with good track record in constructing existing railways in Taiwan
- Fukuoka’s startup company “Glue Inc.” provide new video chat service that require no installation & login
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (7 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (6 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (6 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (6 views)