- Company Name: Nippon Sharyo
- State/Prefecture: Aichi
- City/Town/Village: Nagoya
- Street: 1-1, Sanbonmatsucho, Atsuta
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 456-8691
- Japan Office: Aichi
- Website: http://www.n-sharyo.co.jp/index_e.html
- Listed: 01/22/2014 12:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nippon Sharyo Ltd., has been manufacturing railroad vehicles for more than 110 years. In addition to extensive penetration in the domestic Japanese market, Nippon Sharyo cars are currently running in Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.
About Nippon Sharyo, Ltd.
For the last 110 years Nippon Sharyo has been the leader in the field, ever since it was established as a railway rolling stock manufacturer in 1896 by those who shared the same interest in business circles in central Japan. Never content with maintaining the status quo, however, the company expanded its business into the areas of construction equipment, steel structures, transportation equipment, and agricultural plants in the 1960′s. Even in recent years, we’ve never lost the appetite for the new opportunities that meet the ever-changing market needs, such as industrial chemical plants and environmental engineering.
Nippon Sharyo aims to enrich the human environment by providing the products that contribute to the growth of industries and the consolidation of social infrastructures.
- Railway Rolling Stock
Nippon Sharyo, since its founding in 1896, has consistently used or created environmental and people friendly technologies, in its pursuit of universal passenger car designs that conserve resources, and offer accessibility, and excellent passenger comfort and convenience. Commuters and leisure travelers in Japan and around the world benefit daily from this pursuit.
- Inter-City & Express
- Suburban and Commuter
- Metro & Subway
- Export Projects
- Light Rail Vehicle
- New Transit System
- Transportation Equipment
Nippon sharyo has facilitated industrial progress not only as a manufacturer of rolling stock, but also as a purveyor of diverse technologies that enable more efficient distribution systems. With transportation equipment as its core segment in a wide range of highly acclaimed products and technologies, Nippon Sharyo’s Transportation Equipment Division aims to promote quality living environments by providing products which serve the improvement of industries and infrastructure.
- Tank Trucks & Tank Trailers
- Storage Tanks
- Railway Freight Cars
- Heavy Duty Industrial Vehicles
The expansion of road networks and railways has always stimulated bridge construction. The engineering professionals at Nippon Sharyo have always involved themselves in all aspects of steel structures, from the material production, designing, construction, to management.
- Industrial & Electrical Equipment Construction Equipment
Pile-foundation equipment specialist: NIPPON SHARYO offers various cost-effective equipment/techniques to meet with your requirements.
- Pile Driving Rig
- Casing Rotator
- Earth Drilling Rig
- Crawler Crane
- Soil Stabilizing Rig
- Diesel Generator
After the launch of the plant division at Nippon Sharyo in the late 1960s,the business area in which it is involved continued to expand, from agricultural plants supporting Japan’s agriculture to environmental engineering protecting the Earth. In addition, Nippon Sharyo has achieved high levels of safety and efficiency in the fields of vehicle inspection/maintenance and material-handling equipment as well as paper-making equipment.
- Eneering Dept.
- Agricultural Plants Dept.
Country Elevator SDS, Seed Processing Plant
- Industrial Machinery Dept.
Pulp & Paper Plant Engineering, Shredders, Kneading Pulper
- Eneering Dept.
- Laser Micromachining
Micromachining technologies are the foundation of the cutting-edge device production in IT, medical, and all other industries. Nippon Sharyo has developed a laser micromachining system dedicated for solder printing stencil, the key to the print circuit board production. With micromachining as its core technology, Nippon Sharyo will continue to develop and offer new products that help open new frontiers in all industries.
- HS1230 Laser Cutting System
- HSC400 Laser Cutting System
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Only in Japan – UnmissableJAPAN.com
- Japan offer 5 billion dollars funds to World Bank to assist developing countries
- Baigetsudo – Japanese Sweets & Western Confectionery Store
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI)’s 1st Foreign Launch Order in Japan
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. – World’s leading supplier of key materials
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (23 views)
- Yuki Precision Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of precision machined parts (6 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (4 views)
- TOYO Stainless Polish Industry - Metal Polishing & Buffing Services (4 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (4 views)
- ISHIBASHI Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Precision Gearbox and Wind Gearbox (4 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (4 views)
- Air Purifiers - Sharp's Plasmacluster (4 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (3 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (3 views)