- Listed: 11/21/2013 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEMICON Japan has been serving semiconductor industry for 36 years as one of the largest exhibition for semiconductor manufacturing supply chain. Bringing companies and their technologies together with customers and partners, as well as providing a setting for technical seminars and meetings, SEMICON Japan actively supports the growth of the global semiconductor industry.
Advanced Electronics Technology Pavilion
Emerging and rapidly growing technologies and their enabling new materials and equipment technologies are exhibited in seven areas:
- Plastic Electronics
- Printed Electronics
- Power Semiconductors
- Innovative Ventures
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Pavilion
Spotlighting back-end processes with focus on 3D IC and TSV technologies. The Automation for Assembly and Packaging area also covers 450mm manufacturing.
- 3D IC
- Mid-End Process
- Back-end Lithography
- Automation for Assembly and Packaging
- Innovative Manufacturing Systems and Solutions
Business Networking Related Pavilions
- Secondary Equipment & Services Pavilion connects you with key players in the secondary equipment market.
- Supply Chain Pavilion covers broad range of the semiconductor manufacturing supply chain including manufacturing services.
- Chemical Materials Management Pavilion offers services to support your compliance with chemical regulations.
- Micro Fabrication & Fine Process Technologies Pavilion connects you with microfabrication solution providers.
Pavilions consisted of companies from specific regions inside and outside Japan will provide new business opportunities:
- Tohoku Pavilion
- Kyushu Pavilion
- Ota-ku (Tokyo) Pavilion
- German Pavilion
1926 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Panasonic Solar Projects Growing in Latin America – Generating Clean Energy from Sun and Reducing Emission of CO2
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. – Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan
- Honda and Acura to Offer Convenience of Apple’s Siri™ Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles
- 3D Seabed Resource Exploration Ship “Ramform Titan” – Petroleum Geo-Services and Mitsubishi Heavy Industry
- In Japan, vegetable factories market size is expected to reach 15.2 billion yen ($14.9 million) in 2018