- Listed: 11/21/2013 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEMICON Japan has been serving semiconductor industry for 36 years as one of the largest exhibition for semiconductor manufacturing supply chain. Bringing companies and their technologies together with customers and partners, as well as providing a setting for technical seminars and meetings, SEMICON Japan actively supports the growth of the global semiconductor industry.
Advanced Electronics Technology Pavilion
Emerging and rapidly growing technologies and their enabling new materials and equipment technologies are exhibited in seven areas:
- Plastic Electronics
- Printed Electronics
- Power Semiconductors
- Innovative Ventures
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Pavilion
Spotlighting back-end processes with focus on 3D IC and TSV technologies. The Automation for Assembly and Packaging area also covers 450mm manufacturing.
- 3D IC
- Mid-End Process
- Back-end Lithography
- Automation for Assembly and Packaging
- Innovative Manufacturing Systems and Solutions
Business Networking Related Pavilions
- Secondary Equipment & Services Pavilion connects you with key players in the secondary equipment market.
- Supply Chain Pavilion covers broad range of the semiconductor manufacturing supply chain including manufacturing services.
- Chemical Materials Management Pavilion offers services to support your compliance with chemical regulations.
- Micro Fabrication & Fine Process Technologies Pavilion connects you with microfabrication solution providers.
Pavilions consisted of companies from specific regions inside and outside Japan will provide new business opportunities:
- Tohoku Pavilion
- Kyushu Pavilion
- Ota-ku (Tokyo) Pavilion
- German Pavilion
1773 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. – Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years
- Japanese automakers stepping up sales of assistive vehicles
- Pacific Engineering Corporation – 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market
- Japan’s Economic to Continue Recovery by Abenomics Strategy
- Asano Fire-Retardant Lumber Co. Ltd. – CELL+FUNEN