- Listed: 11/21/2013 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEMICON Japan has been serving semiconductor industry for 36 years as one of the largest exhibition for semiconductor manufacturing supply chain. Bringing companies and their technologies together with customers and partners, as well as providing a setting for technical seminars and meetings, SEMICON Japan actively supports the growth of the global semiconductor industry.
Advanced Electronics Technology Pavilion
Emerging and rapidly growing technologies and their enabling new materials and equipment technologies are exhibited in seven areas:
- Plastic Electronics
- Printed Electronics
- Power Semiconductors
- Innovative Ventures
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Pavilion
Spotlighting back-end processes with focus on 3D IC and TSV technologies. The Automation for Assembly and Packaging area also covers 450mm manufacturing.
- 3D IC
- Mid-End Process
- Back-end Lithography
- Automation for Assembly and Packaging
- Innovative Manufacturing Systems and Solutions
Business Networking Related Pavilions
- Secondary Equipment & Services Pavilion connects you with key players in the secondary equipment market.
- Supply Chain Pavilion covers broad range of the semiconductor manufacturing supply chain including manufacturing services.
- Chemical Materials Management Pavilion offers services to support your compliance with chemical regulations.
- Micro Fabrication & Fine Process Technologies Pavilion connects you with microfabrication solution providers.
Pavilions consisted of companies from specific regions inside and outside Japan will provide new business opportunities:
- Tohoku Pavilion
- Kyushu Pavilion
- Ota-ku (Tokyo) Pavilion
- German Pavilion
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (109 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (54 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (49 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (49 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (31 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (24 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (24 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (23 views)
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. - As Known for Developing the Prius Transmission (12 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (11 views)