- Listed: 08/31/2013 11:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shimadzu Wins F&S South Africa “Leadership Award”
Date: April 19 2013
Source: BioSpectrum Bureau
Shimadzu wins Frost and Sullivan 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award. Shimadzu along with Africa X-Ray Industrial and Medical are offering a product portfolio at an exceptional price-performance ratio. Shimadzu also imparts regular skills training to radiologists
Singapore: Based on its recent analysis of the general X-ray devices market, Frost and Sullivan has recognised Shimadzu Corporation with the 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award.
SHIMADZU Corporation, together with its South African representative, Africa X-Ray Industrial and Medical, has positioned itself as the market leader principally in the public healthcare sector and is poised to make rapid strides within the private sector as well.
“The company is lauded for offering a product portfolio at an exceptional price-performance ratio,” noted Frost & Sullivan research analyst Ms Shalena Naidoo. “It has been able to overcome the financial restraints within the highly price-sensitive public sector through its high quality, reliable offerings that cover the spectrum from high-end to mid-range, and provide outstanding value for the cost.”
Shimadzu imparts hardware and software skills training to radiographers and radiologists through regular training workshops and conferences. Such initiatives have been critical to improving the skill sets of professionals handling general X-ray devices, while also strengthening Shimadzu’s competitive positioning in the South African market.
For more details, please click here. (Shimadzu Corporation’s Press Release: 05/17/13)
About SHIMADZU Corporation
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (69 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (68 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (57 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (56 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (27 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (26 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (25 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (20 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (18 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (16 views)