- Listed: 08/31/2013 11:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shimadzu Wins F&S South Africa “Leadership Award”
Date: April 19 2013
Source: BioSpectrum Bureau
Shimadzu wins Frost and Sullivan 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award. Shimadzu along with Africa X-Ray Industrial and Medical are offering a product portfolio at an exceptional price-performance ratio. Shimadzu also imparts regular skills training to radiologists
Singapore: Based on its recent analysis of the general X-ray devices market, Frost and Sullivan has recognised Shimadzu Corporation with the 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award.
SHIMADZU Corporation, together with its South African representative, Africa X-Ray Industrial and Medical, has positioned itself as the market leader principally in the public healthcare sector and is poised to make rapid strides within the private sector as well.
“The company is lauded for offering a product portfolio at an exceptional price-performance ratio,” noted Frost & Sullivan research analyst Ms Shalena Naidoo. “It has been able to overcome the financial restraints within the highly price-sensitive public sector through its high quality, reliable offerings that cover the spectrum from high-end to mid-range, and provide outstanding value for the cost.”
Shimadzu imparts hardware and software skills training to radiographers and radiologists through regular training workshops and conferences. Such initiatives have been critical to improving the skill sets of professionals handling general X-ray devices, while also strengthening Shimadzu’s competitive positioning in the South African market.
For more details, please click here. (Shimadzu Corporation’s Press Release: 05/17/13)
About SHIMADZU Corporation
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Providing Japanese Beauty Trends – istyle Inc.
- Eyewear production and distribution – JINS Inc.
- Wine & Gourmet Japan 2014 in Tokyo, Apr 2nd – 4th
- Matsumura Glass Inc.
- Shinoda Plasma Co., Ltd. – Development of super-large and slim screen with low power
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (9 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (6 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (5 views)
- Japanese electric sports car, Tommy Kaira ZZ, received safety certification from gov. and plan to export (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (5 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (5 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)