- Listed: 08/31/2013 11:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shimadzu Wins F&S South Africa “Leadership Award”
Date: April 19 2013
Source: BioSpectrum Bureau
Shimadzu wins Frost and Sullivan 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award. Shimadzu along with Africa X-Ray Industrial and Medical are offering a product portfolio at an exceptional price-performance ratio. Shimadzu also imparts regular skills training to radiologists
Singapore: Based on its recent analysis of the general X-ray devices market, Frost and Sullivan has recognised Shimadzu Corporation with the 2013 South Africa Market Share Leadership Award.
SHIMADZU Corporation, together with its South African representative, Africa X-Ray Industrial and Medical, has positioned itself as the market leader principally in the public healthcare sector and is poised to make rapid strides within the private sector as well.
“The company is lauded for offering a product portfolio at an exceptional price-performance ratio,” noted Frost & Sullivan research analyst Ms Shalena Naidoo. “It has been able to overcome the financial restraints within the highly price-sensitive public sector through its high quality, reliable offerings that cover the spectrum from high-end to mid-range, and provide outstanding value for the cost.”
Shimadzu imparts hardware and software skills training to radiographers and radiologists through regular training workshops and conferences. Such initiatives have been critical to improving the skill sets of professionals handling general X-ray devices, while also strengthening Shimadzu’s competitive positioning in the South African market.
For more details, please click here. (Shimadzu Corporation’s Press Release: 05/17/13)
About SHIMADZU Corporation
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Sakamoto Urushi Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - Urushi Surface Manufacturing (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (3 views)