- Company Name: Sysmex Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kobe City
- Street: 1-5-1,Wakinohamakaigandori, Chuo-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 651-0073
- Japan Office: Hyogo
- Website: http://www.sysmex.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 12/15/2013 11:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sysmex Corporation is the global leader in clinical hematology analyzers, information systems and services. Our hematology analyzers meet the high standards clinical laboratories expect and require. Each analyzer with the Sysmex name is designed and manufactured by Sysmex. We are proud of our reputation for providing you with the highest rated and most advanced hematology diagnostics.
Sysmex introduced its first blood counter in 1963. In 1988, we helped advance the industry with the first automated hematology system that combined cell analysis with slide-making staining. Sysmex was the first company to use fluorescent flow cytometry and cell counting methods to reliably detect abnormal samples and reduce false positive results. Using a diode laser bench, fluorescent flow cytometry provides the sensitivity needed for measuring and differentiating cell types in whole blood and body fluid samples.
Today, laboratory professionals continue to rank Sysmex hematology analyzers the most reliable year after year. We continue our tradition of innovation and dedication to excellence by offering a broad line of hematology systems to laboratories in acute and non-acute care settings.
- Diagnostics field
The diagnostics field involves instruments, reagents, and software for analyzing samples of blood, urine, and cells. Our instruments for measuring the number and functions of blood cells (hematology tests) and determining the activity of blood hemostasis (coagulation tests) enjoy a high reputation with customers, who place us as the number one brand in each market segment. By combining quality instruments with a broad range of other products and services, such as reagents, software, instrument maintenance services, and academic support, we are offering solutions that increase the efficiency and quality of laboratory operations.
- Life science field
Tapping into the wealth of technological know-how that we have amassed in the diagnostics business, Sysmex applies the latest technologies for gene and protein analysis to the creation of innovative testing and diagnosis technologies. Our priority R&D area here is the definitive diagnosis and recurrence prevention of cancer, and we are currently introducing technologies for rapid detection of cancer cell metastasis in lymph nodes to markets around the world. We are also involved in R&D of technologies for predicting the effects of anti-cancer drugs slated for commercial launch. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to better patient quality of life (QOL).
- Other fields (Healthcare, etc.)
We commercialize and sell instruments that can estimate hemoglobin levels without blood sampling, as well as various types of software, including software to support health management and childcare services. We also develop and sell automated hematology analyzers and reagents for animals, employing testing technologies cultivated through the development of
analyzers for people.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Honda Silicon Valley Lab launches HSVL Vehicle API for Evernote Devcup
- GMC Toy’s Field Inc. – p+g design
- Nihon Seimitsu Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of High Quality Watch Bands and Glasses Frames
- 100 Japanese firms work together to produce nanocellulose from wood fibers
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. – Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (58 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (55 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (43 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (35 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (29 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (24 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (23 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (21 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (19 views)