- Company Name: Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishiyodogawa-Ku, Osaka City
- Street: 3-2-11 Mitejima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 555-0012
- Phone: 81-6-6472-1261
- Website: http://www.daifuku.com
- Contact: http://www.daifuku.com/contact/
- Listed: 06/04/2018 10:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Daifuku Co., Ltd. established in 1937 in Osaka Prefecture, is manufacturing and selling material handling equipment such as conveying system, transport system, storage system, sorting/Picking system, control system and material handling tools. The Company’s products are used for automation in manufacturing and distribution businesses.
Daifuku has advanced technology center “Hini Arata Kan” that will show the 3-story facility to demonstrate Daifuku’s technologies. Tours are available in Japanese, English and Chinese.
In addition, tours are conducted using ear-pieces and the facility is wheelchair accessible, part of our effort towards the realization of a universal design.
Daifuku currently has affiliate companies and offices operating in 23 countries and regions.
The company also has factories located in various areas of the world to manufacture in the optimum location: (Shanghai, China; Jiangsu, China; Suzhou, China); Tainan, Taiwan; (Incheon, South Korea; Asan, South Korea); Chonburi (& Pinthong), Thailand; (Ohio, U.S.A; Michigan and South Carolina, U.S.A; Illinois, Texas and New Hampshire, U.S.A.); Ontario, Canada; Hull, U.K.
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (24 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (19 views)
- Komatsu Cutting Factory & Diamond Industry - Applying Diamond-Cutting Technology to Pearls (16 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (15 views)
- Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. - Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods (15 views)
- Seiko Coffee Co., Ltd. - We deliver fresh roasted coffee from Japan (14 views)
- Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (12 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (12 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (12 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (11 views)