- Company Name: Tefco Aomori Co., Ltd.
- City/Town/Village: Hirosaki
- Street: 1-2-2 Fujino
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 036-8326
- Listed: 01/18/2013 2:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
A truly unique company with unique technology to electrodeposit numbers and letters on the dial index of watches.
Using electrolysis formation techniques to create letters and numbers on the dial index of wristwatches, Tefco Aomori is the recipient of international patents, boasting a large share of the global market.
Tefco Mirror for watch:
- Tefco Mirror for watch is the world-first transfer-sticker type of watch dial index. It is the metallic individual letter, which is mass-produced by Tefco original electroforming technique. The base material is nickel.
- A variety of color and finish meets all watch designers’ demands in the world.
- Product thickness is 0.03mm ~ 0.150mm available. Minimum line width is 0.1mm ~ 0.20mm.
- Tefco original pressure sensitive adhesive enables no glue bleeding around the dial index when it is attached.
- Supply approx. 7 million units a year with watch manufacturers over the world, especially for upmarket watch products.
Tefco Mirror for company or brand logo
- The world-first transfer-seal type of metallic individual letter logo, which is mass produced by Tefco original electroforming scheme. The base material is nickel. A variety of color and finish is available. It is made of metallic yet looks rounded.
- The standard thickness is 0.05mm. Minimum line width is 0.20mm. Firmly attached by original hot-melt adhesive. Special attachment equipment is required.
- Tefco has intellectual property which regulates placing metallic individual letter into the recess of customer’s product surface, which prevents end user from potential cutting accident. This technical patent is registered in 4 countries such as Taiwan, Korea, China and Japan.
- Tefco Mirror has been popular in electronics or PC industries, especially for LCD TV, digital video camera, digital still camera, personal computer, audio & visual appliance. Supply approx. 16 million units a year with the manufacturers over the world
Our Website: www.tefco-i.co.jp/index_en.html
Top Ads Today
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (16 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (16 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (15 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (12 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (10 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (9 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (9 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (9 views)