- Company Name: Tohoku Electronic Industrial
- State/Prefecture: Miyagi
- City/Town/Village: Sendai
- Street: 2-14-1 Mukaiyama, Taihaku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 982-0841
- Website: http://www.tei-c.com/english/
- Listed: 05/30/2013 7:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tohoku Electronic Industrial CO., Ltd., engage in prototype production and semi mass-production, mainly using analog technology to manufacture products such as drivers used for lasers.
We have continued to manufacture several different types of high-performance chemiluminescence (CL) analyzer and CL spectrometers for a wide variety of measurements such as lipid peroxides in blood and antioxidant in foods and detection very early stage of Polymer oxidation.
Our CL analyzer and CL spectrometer employ high sensitive photomultiplier to conduct single photon counting method. TEI holds 15 patents including two US patents titled “Method and Apparatus for measuring Lipid Peroxides” and “Method of measuring Amount of Polyphenol Compounds”. They have been used in many research institutes in Japan as well as in other countries, i.e., Sweden, United States, Australia, and Asian countries. About 350 papers have been published by many researchers who used our CL apparatus in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, food, high polymers, oil and fats, food and many others.
TEI is also a manufacturer of laser controlling units and systems.
We have a partial responsibility to develop a laser excitation component too.
Trading division in TEI have deal with many companies as a selling agency of different types of laser equipment, analytical instruments, and electronic devices. TEI have maintained reliability and satisfaction from customers by meeting or exceeding their needs through technical service network.
Core Products: Chemiluminescence Analyzer Series
Our surroundings are characterized by an abundance of light. Light detectable by the human eye ranges from strong such as sunlight and fireworks to weak such as fireflies and stars. In addition, there are many things emitting ultra-weak light invisible to the human eye. “Bioluminescence” involves a biophoton phenomenon resulting from enzyme reactions.
“Chemiluminescence” (chemical luminescence) is the phenomenon arising from chemical reactions.
Compounds generated in an excited state by chemical reactions, released to the ground state, discharge light. Exposed to the atmosphere almost all materials generate chemiluminescence as a result of oxidation reactions.
The Chemiluminescence Analyzer (CLA series) is the most sensitive photon counting device and the only spectrometer with that sensitivity in the world. It detect down to 50 photons/㎠/sec (about 1/10000 of a firefly) or 10-15 Watts.
For more details, click here.
Chemiluminescence Analyzer CLA-FS4
It is used to measure ultra-weak light emission from samples with high sensitivity and can detect the early stage of oxidative deterioration.
This standard model analyzer can also measure spectrum other than luminous intensities which provides possibility to be used for research in various field.
For more details, click here.
2597 total views, 5 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- AGC to Reduce by Six Times(80 million tons) Annual CO2 Emissions in 2020
- Hanaharu Shuzou Co., Ltd. – We Brew Sake in Aizuwakamatsu for 300 Years
- Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd. – Subaru Automotive Business – Aerospace Company – Industrial Products Company
- Oita Seimitsu Industry Co., Ltd.
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s aggressive policies are forging an escape from deflation
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (83 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (54 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (48 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (47 views)
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. - Aircraft, Special Purpose Truck, Fluid, Parking Systems, and Industrial Machinery Systems (47 views)
- Edamame Mix - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (46 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (45 views)
- Fuji Oil Co., Ltd. - Developing and Manufacturing the Food Ingredients (43 views)
- Japan's solar power generation will grow to $19.6 billion in FY2013 (40 views)
- Sony will soon launch two "lens-cameras" for iPhone, Android and Xperia (38 views)