- Company Name: Tohoku Electronic Industrial
- State/Prefecture: Miyagi
- City/Town/Village: Sendai
- Street: 2-14-1 Mukaiyama, Taihaku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 982-0841
- Website: http://www.tei-c.com/english/
- Listed: 05/30/2013 7:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tohoku Electronic Industrial CO., Ltd., engage in prototype production and semi mass-production, mainly using analog technology to manufacture products such as drivers used for lasers.
We have continued to manufacture several different types of high-performance chemiluminescence (CL) analyzer and CL spectrometers for a wide variety of measurements such as lipid peroxides in blood and antioxidant in foods and detection very early stage of Polymer oxidation.
Our CL analyzer and CL spectrometer employ high sensitive photomultiplier to conduct single photon counting method. TEI holds 15 patents including two US patents titled “Method and Apparatus for measuring Lipid Peroxides” and “Method of measuring Amount of Polyphenol Compounds”. They have been used in many research institutes in Japan as well as in other countries, i.e., Sweden, United States, Australia, and Asian countries. About 350 papers have been published by many researchers who used our CL apparatus in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, food, high polymers, oil and fats, food and many others.
TEI is also a manufacturer of laser controlling units and systems.
We have a partial responsibility to develop a laser excitation component too.
Trading division in TEI have deal with many companies as a selling agency of different types of laser equipment, analytical instruments, and electronic devices. TEI have maintained reliability and satisfaction from customers by meeting or exceeding their needs through technical service network.
Core Products: Chemiluminescence Analyzer Series
Our surroundings are characterized by an abundance of light. Light detectable by the human eye ranges from strong such as sunlight and fireworks to weak such as fireflies and stars. In addition, there are many things emitting ultra-weak light invisible to the human eye. “Bioluminescence” involves a biophoton phenomenon resulting from enzyme reactions.
“Chemiluminescence” (chemical luminescence) is the phenomenon arising from chemical reactions.
Compounds generated in an excited state by chemical reactions, released to the ground state, discharge light. Exposed to the atmosphere almost all materials generate chemiluminescence as a result of oxidation reactions.
The Chemiluminescence Analyzer (CLA series) is the most sensitive photon counting device and the only spectrometer with that sensitivity in the world. It detect down to 50 photons/㎠/sec (about 1/10000 of a firefly) or 10-15 Watts.
For more details, click here.
Chemiluminescence Analyzer CLA-FS4
It is used to measure ultra-weak light emission from samples with high sensitivity and can detect the early stage of oxidative deterioration.
This standard model analyzer can also measure spectrum other than luminous intensities which provides possibility to be used for research in various field.
For more details, click here.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- HASETEC Corporation
- Ohtsuki Seiko Co., Ltd. – Our precision gears hold over 30% market shares in Japan
- Nisshinbo Holdings Inc.
- Japanese Shipping Company Nippon Yusen Orders World’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel
- ARKTECH Co., Ltd. – Precision Sheet Metal Machining Products and Services
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (23 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (22 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (22 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (12 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Japanese Traditional Bento Box and Tableware - Maturi no Eemon (11 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (11 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (10 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (10 views)