- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: 112 days, 23 hours
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
Top Ads Today
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (28 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (25 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (24 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (23 views)
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of marine electronics such as radar systems, fish finders and navigational instruments (23 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (20 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (20 views)
- Kochi Ice Co., Ltd. - No. 1 Sorbet in Japan (18 views)
- Integrated Financial Services - IBJ Leasing Company (16 views)
- Onkyo Corporation - Japan's audio manufacturer with over 70 years history (14 views)