- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (74 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (58 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (51 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (51 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (34 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (31 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (25 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (25 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (22 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (20 views)