- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: 160 days, 20 hours
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
Top Ads Today
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (22 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (21 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (19 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (19 views)
- Japanese Cappuccino Foam Artist, Kazuki Yamamoto's Incredible 3D Coffee Latte Art (17 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (17 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (15 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (14 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (13 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (12 views)