- Company Name: Triple W Japan K.K.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shibuya-Ku
- Street: Daiichi Kasuya Bldg., 2-9 Sakuragaokacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 150-0031
- Website: http://dfree.biz/en/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 10:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Triple W, founded by Atsushi Nakanishi in 2015, is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with satellite offices in Europe and US. Triple W develops DFree, the first connected wearable device that can track the progression of bladder movements using non-invasive ultrasonic sensor. The device is designed to not only help people with incontinence improve quality of life and enable independence, but to also help reduce the burden for the caregivers.
Triple W has won numerous innovation awards with the most recent one being the Pitch Innovation Prize by AgeingFit, an organization accelerating innovation for the senior market.
DFree is now widely marketed in the Japanese market and used in about 150 senior care facilities. Triple W is also expected to roll out DFree globally later this year.
Top Ads Today
- Tamagawa Seiki Co,. Ltd. - Industrial Equipment Manufacturer (12 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (10 views)
- Ikinokura Distillery Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (8 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (8 views)
- Milk and Dairy Products Manufacturer - Minami Nihon Rakuno Kyodo Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- SoftBank Group Corp. (8 views)
- Nippon Magnetic Dressing Co., Ltd. - Iron and steel slag recycling business and sales sorting machine (8 views)
- 18th Mechanical Components & Materials Technology Expo (M-Tech) (8 views)
- Japanese Hospitality Company - Fujita Kanko Inc. (8 views)