- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (4 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (3 views)
- ORIX Corporation - Providing diversified financial services (3 views)
- Maruyama Nori Co., Ltd. - Over 150 Years of Experience with Producing the Dried Seaweed Products (3 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (3 views)
- Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (3 views)
- HORAIYA HONTEN CO., LTD. - Hiyashi Amazake (2 views)
- Yoshida Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. - Seishu Manufacturing since 1870 (2 views)
- NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD. - Sake Manufacturer (2 views)
- Gero Onsen - Yunoshimakan established in 1931 (2 views)