- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (11 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (5 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (5 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- RF Co., Ltd. - CCD and Wireless Technologies (5 views)
- FUJISEIKI Co., Ltd. - Sushi, Rice Ball and Noodle Making Machine (5 views)
- Long-term deflationary spiral of Japan that lasted 20 years is about to end (5 views)
- Total Hair Solutions: Wigs and Hair Transplantation Services - Aderans (5 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (5 views)