- Company Name: NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Tanba-shi
- Street: 1171 Nakatakeda Ichijimacho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-4302
- Listed: 01/03/2013 2:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nishiyama Brewing has produced sake from locally grown rice and natural water for over 160 years. Its facility, in Hyogo Prefecture, is registered as a tangible cultural asset in Japan.
Its most famous sake is “Kotsuzumi” which was named by Kyoshi Takahama, a famous Japanese haiku poet. We are particular about sake rice- we use only rice which is certified by the National Federation of Agricultural Co-operative Associations. “Kotsuzumi” has a wonderful soft taste and rice flavor, and has won gold awards many times in sake contests.
Our Website: www.kotsuzumi.co.jp/global/
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (43 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (18 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (11 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (11 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (11 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (11 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (11 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (10 views)