- Listed: 06/28/2014 5:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
World Bank Kim optimistic about Abe’s “3rd arrow”
Date: Jun 29, 2014
Source: Jiji Press
WASHINGTON (Jiji Press)—World Bank President Jim Yong Kim has voiced optimism about the Japanese government’s growth strategy, which is the “third arrow” of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s three-pillar economic policy package called Abenomics.
Abe’s commitment to tackling “rock hard regulations” related to employment, agriculture and healthcare is a “very encouraging sign,” Kim said Friday in an interview with media organizations, including Jiji Press. “And so, we remain optimistic that he will be able to deliver on that third arrow,” Kim said, pinning high hopes on the growth strategy, which was updated on Tuesday.
Kim also said consumer spending in Japan will regain strength by around September after weakening due to the consumption tax hike to 8 percent from 5 percent in April. “We remain optimistic that the Japanese economy will continue to recover,” he observed.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- LaserTech 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18, 2013
- Japanese Construction Equipment Manufacturer – Kubota Corporation
- Rippleland Co., Ltd.
- Nanchiku Co., Ltd. – Kagoshima’s Beef & Pork Processing
- Japan H-2A rocket was successfully launched with observation satellite on Saturday. Launch success rate is 95.8%
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (14 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (8 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (7 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (6 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (6 views)