- Company Name: ABLIC Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Chiba Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi
- Street: 1-8, Nakase
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 261-8507
- Phone: +81-43-211-1193
- Website: https://www.ablic.com/en/
- Contact: https://krs.bz/ablic/m/pr_inquiry_en
- Listed: 08/10/2018 12:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ABLIC Inc. (formerly SII Semiconductor Corporation) is a maker of analog semiconductors. The company provides power management ICs, memory chips, sensors, timer ICs/ASSPs, amplifiers, and automotive ICs; and ultrasound digital/linear transmit pulsers, high-voltage analog switches, and automotive LDO regulators.
They began in-house development and fabrication of CMOS ICs in 1970, based on the production of the world’s first practical quartz watches in which CMOS ICs were incorporated. They manufacture small, low-power consumption, and high-precision analog semiconductor products for a wide range of consumer electronics, mobile devices, automotive, and Healthcare devices.
The company was opreated in 2016 and is based in Chiba-shi, Japan. ABLIC Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Seiko Instruments Inc., and the Development Bank of Japan is their largest shareholder.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (57 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (23 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (17 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (8 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (6 views)