- Company Name: Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Bunkyo
- Street: 2-27-17, Hongo
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 113-0033
- Phone: 81-3-3816-6911
- Website: http://www.acoma.com/en/
- Listed: 03/01/2014 11:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established in 1921, Acoma Co., Ltd is a manufacturer of medical devices. The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of ventilators, electrosurgical units, suction units and ultrasonic nebulizers and, in particular, has earned the trust of users as the top market share holder among Japanese manufacturers in the field of anesthesia apparatus.
We offer vital life-support devices for the medical front line.
Since its founding in 1921, ACOMA has been continuously and exclusively devoted to the marketing of medical devices.
In the medical device industry, in which overseas products overwhelm domestic Japanese production, we continuously develop our own devices that feature state-of-the-art technologies, including the first aneroid blood pressure gauge in Japan and the “Anespirator,” a unique ventilator-integrating anesthesia apparatus.
The tradition of all of our products proudly reflects the high quality of the “made in Japan” label. We continually manufacture products that are indispensable for life support to assist soldiers who are on the front line of medical care.
The five characters “ACOMA” are proof of trust-past, present, and future.
Acoma Medical Industry’s Strengths
- Making the most of close ties with the medical front line
Our mission is to develop anesthesia delivery systems and ventilation apparatuses to clinical sites. To fulfill this mission, we believe in the crucial importance of the long-term and close relationships we have built with physicians in universities, hospitals, and other healthcare institutions. To foster this relationship based on mutual trust, we respect every need and opinion from the clinical front line concerning the manufacture of life-support products and systems, further proving the expert quality of medical devices made in Japan.
- ACOMA quality and responsibility in every product
No single configuration of a medical device can satisfy all of the expectations of different healthcare experts with regard to function and ease of use. With ACOMA, flexible customization of a device is possible. The doctor who uses the device can configure the device as desired. Satisfaction is guaranteed. State-of-the-art products with the brand name “ACOMA” are sent to the medical front line, attesting to ACOMA’s quality and responsibility.
- Impeccable support for on-site satisfaction
ACOMA utilizes a nationwide support network not only for product maintenance, but also for prompt, efficient action any time a functional challenge should occur. The information that our customer support staff gathers from doctors serves as an important source of marketing data for the improvement and development of future ACOMA products.
- Bridging Japan and Overseas
Since its founding in 1921, ACOMA has dealt with superb products imported directly from advanced medical device manufacturers in Europe and the United States, fostering strong ties based on trust and confidence. Conversely, ACOMA’s principle products, including anesthesia apparatuses and ventilators, are exported via local distributors to countries in the Middle East, Central and South America, and Africa. The devices are also distributed in the framework of the official development assistance (ODA) programs. ACOMA products are also very highly regarded at medical device exhibitions held in Western countries. The “ACOMA” brand is becoming ever-more renowned and trusted internationally.
Specialized manufacturer and trader of medical equipments, such as Anesthesia Apparatus, Lung Ventilator, Ultrasonic Nebulizer, Electrosurgical Unit, Sphygmomanometers, Vaporizer, Suction Unit and etc.
Please ACOMA’s productlist here
Top Ads Today
- D&M Holdings Inc. (50 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (15 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (8 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- Chemical Manufacturing Company - Kaneka Corporation (6 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (5 views)
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (4 views)