Hanaharu Shuzou Co., Ltd. – We Brew Sake in Aizuwakamatsu for 300 Years
- Company Name: Hanaharu Shuzou
- State/Prefecture: Fukushima
- City/Town/Village: Aizuwakamatsu,
- Street: Omimae 24-1 Kozashimachi Oaza Nakashigo,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 965-0065
- Website: http://hanaharu.co.jp
- Listed: 09/05/2013 8:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
For 300 years, we have continued to brew sake in Aizu, Fukushima, a region known for its high-quality rice. Along with the region’s abundance of pure, clean water, this rice is essential to the production of excellent sake. Its climatic feature of having four distinct seasons with heavy snowfall and cold temperature is also a significant factor to sake brewing.
Junmai sake made with only rice, water and koji mold. It is carefully aged at a low temperature to give a natural flavor. This rich and peaceful Japanese sake pairs well with meals.
- Junmai Ginjo
This Junmai Ginjo Japanese sake comes in a clear and light color. It is professionally brewed with polished rice at a favorable low temperature. Nicely packaged in a paper box, this refined Japanese sake makes a delightful gift for friends.
- Junmai Daiginjo
Junmai Daiginjo sake brewed with highly polished rice. It is made with precise methods and aged at a low temperature carefully. This fragrant Japanese sake is a great addition to your dinner table.
- Moeshu(Moe Sake)
Moeshu is local sake which features moe/bishoujo characters Sakura Yae on the label of the bottles. The girls are designed by Arai Cherry and Sae Ishikawa who are famous bishoujo designer.
Ad Reference ID: 45152294b14e74e3
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (18 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (10 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (9 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (9 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (7 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)