- Company Name: Brother Industries, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nagoya City
- Street: 15-1 Naeshiro-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 467-8561
- Phone: 81 5 2824 2511
- Website: http://www.brother.co.jp/
- Listed: 09/22/2017 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Brother founded in 1908 as Nippon Sewing Machine Manufacturing Co., is a leading provider of office equipment technology, including award-winning color and black & white multifunctional products, printers, scanners and device-based cloud and mobile technologies.
Brother is a leader in electronic labeling with its P-Touch line of labelers that feature laminated and specialty tapes. Brother’s products help home-based and medium to large-sized businesses increase productivity, improve workflow, and enhance organizational efficiency while helping to reduce costs.
The company was changed the name from Nippon Sewing Machine Manufacturing Co. to Brother Industries, Ltd. in 1962. The company headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. The Brother Group has production bases, sales and service bases in over 40 countries and regions now.
You can purchase Brother’s products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)