GROUND Inc., founded in 2015, is designs and developer a cloud based logistics platform. The company provides innovative solutions based on the world’s most advanced technologies in the logistics and distribution industry (LogiTech), aiming to achieve Intelligent Logistics (R), its original concept that applies the latest technologies such as AI and robotics.
- Logistics Cash-Flow optimizing software
Dynamic Allocation System (DyAS)(DyAS) helps create field environments where operation is possible even without an experienced manager present by transforming what are conventionally personal management tasks into explicit knowledge.
- Goods-to-Person Robotic System
Goods-to-Person Robotic System “Butler” is a revolutionary logistics robot system to achieve labor savings in a logistics center. Robots that move across the floor of a logistics center position themselves under portable shelves and deliver products to workers as an entire shelf.
- All-round logistics consulting
GROUND conduct their activities based on an accumulation of expertise and knowledge combined with the San-Gen-Shugi methodology (actual place, actual thing, actual situation), and help your company achieve highly effective.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (138 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (75 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (71 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (37 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (34 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (29 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (28 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (21 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)