Susumu Koyama’s Sweets Stores – Patissier es Koyama
- Company Name: Patissier es Koyama
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Sanda-shi
- Street: 5-32-1 Yurinokidai
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 669-1324
- Website: http://www.es-koyama.com/global/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 09/28/2017 3:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Patissier es Koyama is a sweets specialty store opened in Mita city, Hyogo prefecture in 2003 by Susumu Koyama, recipient of a variety of sweets of the world.
There are shops, cafes, bakeries, macaron workshops, ice cream factories, Lab, and unique sweet shops that only children can enter, just like a village in the sweets.
Click to enlarge
- es koyama:
The Playful Spirit and the Surprise of the Sweet Trick
The name Rozilla is a combination of rojiura ( back alley ) and Godzilla.
- eS Boulangerie:
Boulangerie Created by a Patissier
- co.&m. es:
Confiture & Macaron Boutique
- hanare cafe:
Experience Another Side of Koyama Susumu at esLiving hanare
new facility for “only” children, constructed in the site of pâtissier es koyama.
- KOYAMA-KASHI TEN:
The place connects the alley of Kyoto and the future
About Susumu Koyama
Koyama has won the top prize in the C.C.C. contest, the most prestigious competition in France organized by a group of chocolate lovers, for six consecutive years since he participated in the event for the first time in 2011. He has also participated in the International Chocolate Awards since 2013, and won the largest number of awards in the world in 2016. All 39 products he submitted for the contest in 2017 won prizes at the Asia-Pacific elimination round of the competition. He will also submit all of these for a world competition to be held in London in October. He has been expanding his activities on a global scale as a world-renowned chocolatier.
One Related article of “Susumu Koyama’s Sweets Stores – Patissier es Koyama”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (46 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (24 views)
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. - Japanese Electric Utilities Provider (21 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (19 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (14 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (12 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (12 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (11 views)
- Energy Agent Service - ENERES Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- Hinomaru Jozo Co., Ltd. - Sake Brewing in Akita Since 1689 (10 views)
World Pastry Chef Susumu Koyama Showcase New Chocolate at Salon du Chocolat Paris 2017
SANDA, Japan, Sept. 28, 2017 — Susumu Koyama, owner and chef of “Patissier es koyama” in Sanda city, Hyogo Prefecture, western Japan, will announce a new selection of chocolate products titled “SUSUMU KOYAMA’S CHOCOLOGY 2017″ at the world’s largest chocolate exhibition, Salon du Chocolat 2017, that is scheduled to kick off in Paris on Saturday, October 28.
Click here for more details.