Japanese government plan robotics and medical market each $12 billion by 2015
- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
Top Ads Today
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (36 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (31 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (22 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (17 views)
- Selling tea and tea utensils since end of Edo period - Senkien Co., Ltd. (17 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (13 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (13 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (13 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)