- Listed: 06/15/2014 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Robotics to boost economic growth in Japan
Date: Jun 15, 2014
Source: NHK World
The Japanese government will promote the use of robots to start a new industrial revolution and double the size of the robotics market in the manufacturing sector by 2020.
It plans to include measures to promote the robotics industry in its draft of its new growth strategy.
The government says robotics technology will be used to improve the productivity and profitability of Japanese businesses.
The government hopes to double the robotics market in the manufacturing sector to about 12 billion dollars by 2020.
It also hopes to expand the market in the services sector in fields such as medical and nursing care by 20 times to about 12 billion dollars during the same period.
The draft proposal will be presented to a government panel on Monday. Cabinet ministers are expected to approve it later this month.
Top Ads Today
- Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan - Miura Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (6 views)
- Gero Onsen - Yunoshimakan established in 1931 (4 views)
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (4 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (4 views)
- World's largest provider of CIS solar panels - Solar Frontier K.K. (3 views)
- Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Developed calculator in 1957, wristwatch in 1974 and musical instrument in 1986 (3 views)
- ITOCHU Corporation - One of the largest Japanese general trading company (2 views)
- Mitsui High-tec, Inc. - We have been producing the industrial machineries and tools since 1949 (2 views)
- Nippon Menard Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (2 views)