- Company Name: Japan H2 Mobility, LLC.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 3-18-2 Kudan-minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 102-0074
- Phone: +81 03-5214-6711
- Website: https://www.jhym.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.jhym.co.jp/en/#contact
- Listed: 03/06/2018 11:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Japan H2 Mobility, LLC. is the world’s first collaborative enterprise consisting of hydrogen station owners and operators, automobile companies and financial investors to work together at hydrogen mobility field in Japan. JHyM will accelerate the development of hydrogen stations in cooperation of public and private sectors.
Japan H2 mobility, LLC. (JHyM) contributes to realize the hydrogen society and aims to develop a hydrogen station network for FCVs (Fuel Cell Vehicles) in Japan. By establishing a hydrogen infrastructure for hydrogen mobility widespread use in Japan, JHyM offers FCV drivers more convenient access to hydrogen stations. In the field of mobility including FCVs a, hydrogen is expected to be one of the energies to solve global environmental issues of greenhouse gas emissions and Japanese energy security of stable resources simultaneously. Toward the realization of clean air and sustainable society, JHyM goes forward to a new stage.
- Deployment and operation of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Support development of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Ownership and maintenance of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Promotion of FCV
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Tokyo Gas Co. Ltd.
- Toho Gas Co. Ltd.
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Corporation
- Development Bank of Japan Inc.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (23 views)
- Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu) - Transportation Services in Kyushu (18 views)
- Goto Sangyo Kisen Co., Ltd. (16 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (15 views)
- Automotive World 2013, 1/16(Wed) – 18(Fri) (13 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (11 views)
- STK Technology Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- Developing low-loss power devices - FLOSFIA Inc. (9 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (9 views)
- Discover Sake: Los Angeles and San Francisco (9 views)