Accelerating diffusion of hydrogen stations and fuel cell electric vehicles – Japan H2 Mobility
- Company Name: Japan H2 Mobility, LLC.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 3-18-2 Kudan-minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 102-0074
- Phone: +81 03-5214-6711
- Website: https://www.jhym.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.jhym.co.jp/en/#contact
- Listed: 03/06/2018 11:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Japan H2 Mobility, LLC. is the world’s first collaborative enterprise consisting of hydrogen station owners and operators, automobile companies and financial investors to work together at hydrogen mobility field in Japan. JHyM will accelerate the development of hydrogen stations in cooperation of public and private sectors.
Japan H2 mobility, LLC. (JHyM) contributes to realize the hydrogen society and aims to develop a hydrogen station network for FCVs (Fuel Cell Vehicles) in Japan. By establishing a hydrogen infrastructure for hydrogen mobility widespread use in Japan, JHyM offers FCV drivers more convenient access to hydrogen stations. In the field of mobility including FCVs a, hydrogen is expected to be one of the energies to solve global environmental issues of greenhouse gas emissions and Japanese energy security of stable resources simultaneously. Toward the realization of clean air and sustainable society, JHyM goes forward to a new stage.
- Deployment and operation of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Support development of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Ownership and maintenance of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Promotion of FCV
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Tokyo Gas Co. Ltd.
- Toho Gas Co. Ltd.
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Corporation
- Development Bank of Japan Inc.
One Related article of “Accelerating diffusion of hydrogen stations and fuel cell electric vehicles – Japan H2 Mobility”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (23 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (12 views)
- Leading manufacturer of ignition coils for automobiles - Diamond Electric Mfg Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (11 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (10 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (10 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (8 views)
10 large Japanese companies and one french company establish “Japan H2 Mobility” consortium to accelerating deployment the hydrogen stations and fuel cell electric vehicles in Japan
Date: Mar 05, 2018
The newly formed JHyM will foster the deployment of hydrogen stations throughout Japan under the guidance of the Japanese Central Government’s Ministerial Council on Renewable Energy, Hydrogen and Related Issues (“Basic Hydrogen Strategy” published on December 26, 2017). In alignment with Central Government policies, the 11 founding companies joined forces to create the world’s first framework in which not only infrastructure developers and automakers but also investors are involved in collaboration, based on the common belief in the effectiveness of hydrogen and FCV for mobility and continued sustainable societal development.
Continue reading »