- Company Name: K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Koto-Ku
- Street: 5-5-13, Toyosu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-8145
- Phone: +81 03-3535-4611
- Website: https://www.mikimoto.com/en/
- Listed: 07/08/2018 3:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. founded in 1899, is a global jewelry company that manufactures and sells jewelry such as necklaces, pendants, brooches, and earrings made of pearl and other gems. K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd., is known as MIKIMOTO in the worldwide and has the world’s largest share of pearl sales.
In 1893, Mikimoto’s founder Kokichi Mikimoto succeeded in creating the world’s first cultured pearl. Since then, for more than a century, the company continued to offer jewelry of exceptional quality. It is one of a few companies in the world with an integrated system from production to sales that enables it to ensure quality control and combine exquisite craftsmanship with sophisticated, modern design.
Its continuous dedication to Kokichi Mikimoto’s lifelong dream, to adorn the necks of all women around the world with pearls, has earned the company the reputation as Japan’s representative jeweler. Headquartered in Tokyo, Mikimoto is a globally respected Japanese fine jewelry house with a presence worldwide including Paris, New York, London, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok.
Check it out the today’s deals on shops below!
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (29 views)
- Hand & Foot Bath Machine - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (15 views)
- Seamless knit boots & fashion pumps - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (15 views)
- Omron Corporation - A global leader in automation field such as sensing and control systems (13 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (11 views)
- Top Industrial Boiler Manufacturer in Japan - Miura Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- BOJ, Inc. - Japanese Travel Agency to Provide Japanese Traditional Culture (10 views)
- Japan's imaging technology leader - Seiko Epson Corporation (10 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (9 views)
- Pias Corporation - Developed Over 30 Cosmetic Brands (8 views)