K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. – World’s Largest Share of Pearl Sales
- Company Name: K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Koto-Ku
- Street: 5-5-13, Toyosu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-8145
- Phone: +81 03-3535-4611
- Website: https://www.mikimoto.com/en/
- Listed: 07/08/2018 3:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. founded in 1899, is a global jewelry company that manufactures and sells jewelry such as necklaces, pendants, brooches, and earrings made of pearl and other gems. K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd., is known as MIKIMOTO in the worldwide and has the world’s largest share of pearl sales.
In 1893, Mikimoto’s founder Kokichi Mikimoto succeeded in creating the world’s first cultured pearl. Since then, for more than a century, the company continued to offer jewelry of exceptional quality. It is one of a few companies in the world with an integrated system from production to sales that enables it to ensure quality control and combine exquisite craftsmanship with sophisticated, modern design.
Its continuous dedication to Kokichi Mikimoto’s lifelong dream, to adorn the necks of all women around the world with pearls, has earned the company the reputation as Japan’s representative jeweler. Headquartered in Tokyo, Mikimoto is a globally respected Japanese fine jewelry house with a presence worldwide including Paris, New York, London, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok.
Check it out the today’s deals on shops below!
- MIKIMOTO Jewelry & Accessories on Rakuten
- MIKIMOTO Jewelry on Amazon
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (43 views)
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (42 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (23 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (18 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (18 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (18 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (18 views)
- Selling tea and tea utensils since end of Edo period - Senkien Co., Ltd. (17 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (16 views)
- Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium (16 views)