Japanese trading company – Kanematsu Corporation
- Company Name: Kanematsu Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-2-1, Shibaura
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-8005
- Website: http://www.kanematsu.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.kanematsu.co.jp/en/inquiry/
- Listed: 11/14/2017 12:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kanematsu Corporation was established by Fusajiro Kanematsu, the company’s founder, as a pioneer for Japan-Australia trade in Kobe, Japan in 1889. With a pioneering spirit and aggressive creative imagination and ingenuity as its guidelines, Kanematsu expanded its business into a variety of areas over time and developed into a globalized corporation.
Currently, Kanematsu provides a broad array of products and services in areas including Electronics & Devices, Foods & Grain, Steel, Materials & Plant, and Motor Vehicles & Aerospace. We aim to become a “Value Creator” by continuing to build new business together with our customers.
2 Related articles of “Japanese trading company – Kanematsu Corporation”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (37 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (36 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (33 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (25 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (23 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (19 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (13 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (13 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (13 views)
55 New EV Fast Charging Stations Have Been Installed at 25 Locations in Northern California (From Monterey to Lake Tahoe)
Date: Nov 14, 2017
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Nov. 14, 2017 – DRIVETHEARC, a corridor of electric vehicle (EV) fast charging stations spanning from Monterey to Lake Tahoe, today announced the completion of the chargers’ deployment and its official grand opening on the one year anniversary of the project’s official launch. A collaborative effort between the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) (Japan’s largest public R&D management organization), and the State of California’s Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, in partnership with Nissan Motor Co., Nissan North America, Kanematsu and EVgo, DRIVETHEARC encourages longer and more frequent trips with EVs by increasing the ease of long distance travel along one of California’s most frequented travel routes.
Continue reading »
Nissan and Kanematsu to encourage longer distance EV travel in California
Date: Mar 4, 2015
YOKOHAMA/TOKYO, Japan (March 4, 2015) — Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and the Japan-based trading company, Kanematsu Corporation, will work with the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan’s largest public R&D management organization, to encourage the use of electric vehicles for longer-distance driving in Northern California. As the project’s research coordinator, Nissan will organize the project and compile preliminary results together with Kanematsu up to the end of June 2015. The results will then be used in the project’s validation efforts.
Continue reading »