- Company Name: NINKI Inc
- State/Prefecture: Fukushima
- City/Town/Village: Nihonmatsu
- Street: 470 Yamada
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 964-0027
- Website: http://www.ninki.co.jp/index-e.html
- Listed: 09/05/2013 4:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ninki-ichi Sake is a sake brewery or “Sakagura” that was established by a group of true professionals that have succeeded in the sake industry. They pride themselves in making “Ginjo” sake only. Because they only brew “Ginjo” sakes, they are truly excellent Ginjo sake.
This brewery also makes a pure elegant shochu with a sophisticated taste that can only be made in the Tohoku region (Northern Japan). They search for and use only the best ingredients. All of these ingredients are aged in the traditional Tohoku style. Although tradition is important they are not bound by them and only produce what they truly enjoy.
NINKI SHUZO not only concentrates on producing high quality sake and shochu, but also offers an aesthetic pleasing presentation. They offer a special touch of sophistication and style to their bottles and labels. Every bottle will pair well with contemporary lifestyle and a modern atmosphere of today’s generation.
The brewery is located in NIHONMATSU City in Fukushima prefecture. It is surrounded by Abukuma mountain ranges to the east and Adatara Mountain ranges to the west. This gives them a natural water source that is essential for producing their high grade sake. The melted snow produces a well balanced variety of minerals that makes the water perfect for brewing sake. Also the surrounding land offers the perfect climate for growing sake rice. The temperature difference between day and night is wide and coupled with the rich land provides an excellent harvest of sake rice. They only use this locally grown sake rice to brew their sake at NINKI SHUZO.
They are working hard to restore the original NINKI brand. The word NINKI translates to “popularity”, but the actual meaning that this brand uses is “Man (NIN) makes sake by their soul (KI)”. They also added “One (Ichi)” to their name to show that they aim to be #1.
- NINKI-ICHI Daiginjo
A product with well-balanced aroma & flavor, which the umami essence of the NINKI sake is precisely featured. The crisp finish works in harmony with this premium product from Ninki Brewery.
- NINKI-ICHI “Gold Ninki”
Nice Ginjo style aromatic scent with slight peppery and medium body finish. The light sweetness of fruit complimented by the elegant acidity makes this sake enjoyable slightly chilled.
- NINKI-ICHI “Kuro Ninki”
A mellow Ginjo aroma with a wider flavor and the characteristics of true Junmai are perfectly featured. The smoothness and the silkiness will lead you to a long lasting finish.
Available through: Silkroad Wine & Spirits
Top Ads Today
- Nishiyama Seimen - Traditional Sapporo Ramen Noodle (21 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (9 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (7 views)
- Takaoka Douki (Copperware) - Japanese Traditional Craft of Castings (7 views)
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. - Operates Japan’s largest department store with history of 345 years (7 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (6 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (6 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (6 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (6 views)