Electronic Products Manufacturer – Sharp Corporation
- Company Name: Sharp Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Sakai-ku, Sakai City
- Street: 1 Takumi-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 590-8522
- Website: http://www.sharp-world.com/
- Listed: 07/22/2017 10:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sharp Corporation founded in 1912, manufactures and sells electronic communication equipment, electronic equipment, electronic application equipment, and electronic components in Japan, The Americas, Europe, China, and internationally.
You can purchase Sharp’s products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Ad Reference ID: 72059c5f5ebe32fa
2 Related articles of “Electronic Products Manufacturer – Sharp Corporation”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (18 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (18 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (18 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (17 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (15 views)
- NEC Corporation (14 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (14 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (14 views)
- KOYOH Co., LTD. - Eco-Bio Block Creates Clear Water by Natto (Fermented Soybean) Bacillus (13 views)
Sharp Provide Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier to NYC Dog-Friendly Café to Help Maintain Clean and Fresh Environment for Dogs and People
Date: Feb. 07, 2018
MONTVALE, N.J., Feb. 7, 2018 – Sharp Home Electronics Company of America (SHCA) is giving dog lovers something to bark about as the company partners with Boris & Horton, New York City’s first Department of Health approved dog-friendly café. SHCA will provide the café with its Plasmacluster Ion® air purifier to help maintain a clean and fresh environment for guests and man’s best friend.
Continue reading »
Sharp Electronics’ Autonomous, Outdoor Robot is a First in PSA’s Product Lineup
MONTVALE, N.J., Sept. 21, 2017 — Sharp Robotics Business Development (SRBD), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC), announced the appointment of PSA Security Network as an authorized distributor of the Sharp INTELLOS™ Automated Unmanned Ground Vehicle (A-UGV). Introduced to consumers of security technologies and human guard services by Sharp one year ago at the ASIS International 2016 security exhibition in Orlando, Florida, the Sharp INTELLOS A-UGV is a cost-effective, multi-terrain, mobile sensor platform that can capture video, audio and environmental data, while providing a visible deterrent.
Click here for more details.