- Company Name: POLA Orbis Holdings Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo Ku
- Street: Pola Ginza Build. 1-7-7 Ginza,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-0061
- Phone: +81-3-3563-5517
- Website: http://www.po-holdings.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 05/20/2018 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
POLA Orbis Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells cosmetics and related products in Japan and internationally. The company was established from POLA Cosmetics, Inc.(as known as Pola inc.) in 2006.
The Company operates through two business segments which are beauty care and real estate buiness. The Beauty Care segment is engaged in research, manufacture and sale of cosmetics, health foods, as well as sales of fashion items including ladies’ underwear, women’s clothing and jewelry. Pola Orbis has cosmetic brands with strong and distinctive value: two basic brands “POLA” and “ORBIS,” and also the department store brand “THREE”, the special brand for sensitive skin “DECENCIA,” and the overseas brands “Jurlique” and “H2O PLUS”.
The Real Estate segment is engaged in leasing of real estate properties, including office buildings and condominium. The other business is engaged in medical business, provision of building maintenance services and insurance agency business.
You can purchase their products on sites below. Check the discount items!
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (41 views)
- TSUKUBASEIKO Co,.Ltd. - Electrostatic Clamping Systems (13 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (12 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (7 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. - Supplying high quality Japanese tool brand since 1892 (5 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (5 views)
- NHK Spring Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (5 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (5 views)