- Company Name: RF SYSTEM lab
- State/Prefecture: Nagano
- City/Town/Village: Nagano
- Street: 3 Nakagosho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 380-0935
- Website: http://www.rfsystemlab.com/en/
- Listed: 06/15/2013 12:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established in 1993, RF SYSTEM lab.’s corporate headquarters is located in Nagano, Japan. Our company is internationally known as the manufacturer of the world’s first battery-free endoscopic capsule, NORIKA. Our business practice includes broadcasting equipment, medical equipment, CCD cameras for industrial use, and radio-applied systems.
We here at RF SYSTEM lab. endeavor to create, develop and manufacture the most advanced WIRELESS and CCD imaging technologies. We deliver high quality user-friendly products DIRECT to our customers at a price that is reasonable.
Research and Development
RF SYSTEM lab. is a manufacturer that aims to integrate its entire production line. Our business concept of “Creative Thinking” promotes cross-divisional communication to better respond to our customers and to incorporate their needs into developing cutting-edge technology. RF is an energetic company driven by free spirit and creative thinking, always venturing to explore new frontiers with its infinite possibilities.
Products and Services
We manufacture and sell small wireless CCD cameras, combining our radio frequency technology with a digital CCD imaging sensor. Our founding principal is based on delivering “Superior products at a competitive price.” In addition to a Quality Control Department, we have a Cost Control Department in each of our divisions to regulate the cost and adjust the quality level whenever and wherever it is necessary.
Also, we are a comprehensive manufacturer covering every stage of the manufacturing process: R&D (Research and Development) to packing and shipping, we are able to produce high-quality products in a more cost effective manner. We value the voice of our customers as much as we value the methods in which we apply our unique technology.
As a result we are able to design and manufacture a user-friendly products that everyone can use right out of the box. At the same time, we are able to provide convenient lifetime support with professional solutions to our customers because we handle every part of the manufacturing process.
CBCT, Direct Digital Radiography Imaging Sensors, Medical Video Scopes, Development of Capsule Endoscope and Disposable Video Endoscopes
CBCT, Intraoral / Panoramic Digital Radiography Sensor, Intraoral Cameras
CBCT, Digital Radiography NDT Systems, Industrial Video Borescopes
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (35 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)
- Hand & Foot Bath Machine - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (8 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (7 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (7 views)
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- Global Biopharmaceutical Company - Sosei Group Corporation (5 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (5 views)