- Company Name: Therabiopharma Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki City
- Street: KSP Innovation Center, 3-2-1 Sakado
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 213-0012
- Phone: +81-44-322-0005
- Website: http://www.therabio.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 08/23/2018 9:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Therabiopharma Inc. is a biotech research and development company under collaboration with Kyoto University in 2016. The company’s mission is to bring out potentials of natural materials and give new and different values to them and, through their transformation, to offer innovative products and technology that are able to meet the basic health needs of many people of all countries of the world.
Research and Development Fields
An anticancer drug: a world first water-soluble prodrug type curcumin injectable which can achieve the incomparable bioavailability as a free form of curcumin.
- Diagnosis System
Fluorescent agent (curcumin) for the detection of submillimeter size tumors, contributing which are to very early stage of cancers.
- Functional Material – Food
Development of functional materials from the nature with high bioavailability for supplements and food categories.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (45 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (22 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (9 views)
- MUSCLE Corporation - Motion Control Systems Specialist (8 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (6 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) (5 views)
- IOFT(International Optical Fair Tokyo) 2013 - Asia's Leading Optical Trade Fair (5 views)
- Yushi-Seihin Co., Ltd. - Oil & Fat Products supply and trading since 1947 (5 views)
- NHK Spring Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)