- Company Name: Therabiopharma Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki City
- Street: KSP Innovation Center, 3-2-1 Sakado
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 213-0012
- Phone: +81-44-322-0005
- Website: http://www.therabio.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 08/23/2018 9:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Therabiopharma Inc. is a biotech research and development company under collaboration with Kyoto University in 2016. The company’s mission is to bring out potentials of natural materials and give new and different values to them and, through their transformation, to offer innovative products and technology that are able to meet the basic health needs of many people of all countries of the world.
Research and Development Fields
An anticancer drug: a world first water-soluble prodrug type curcumin injectable which can achieve the incomparable bioavailability as a free form of curcumin.
- Diagnosis System
Fluorescent agent (curcumin) for the detection of submillimeter size tumors, contributing which are to very early stage of cancers.
- Functional Material – Food
Development of functional materials from the nature with high bioavailability for supplements and food categories.
Top Ads Today
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (85 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (55 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (49 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (46 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (44 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (23 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (17 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (15 views)