- Company Name: Mori Building
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Koto-Ku
- Street: 1-3-15 Aomi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0064
- Phone: +81 3-3599-0700
- Website: https://www.venusfort.co.jp
- Listed: 06/30/2018 4:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
VenusFort is a theme park-style mall located by the waters of Tokyo Bay in Odaiba, and interior of VenusFort replicates the architecture and atmosphere of towns in southern France and northern Italy as they were in the 17,18th centuries. The Sky Feature Program displays a fantastical sky expanding overhead, creating a magical atmosphere where time flows unlike anything in the outside world.
VenusFort was established in 1998 by Mori Building and S System, and Mori Building operates VenusFort now.
- 1st Floor – Venus FAMILY
The first floor has collected a rich variety of incredibly popular categories like kid’s, pets, and lifestyle for the entire family to enjoy. The high-volume home electronics dealer LAOX, which opened its VenusFort branch in April of this year, stocks digital cameras and wristwatches from popular brands like Seiko and Casio.
- 2nd Floor – Venus GRAND
This is an enhanced trend-source floor bursting with the best in the latest fashion trends and an increased selection in popular items like cosmetics, jewelry, and accessories Shops like BURBERRY BLUE LABEL, which is popular among adults, and musée de peau, which collects select made-in-Japan cosmetics like Shiseido, are garnering the spotlight.
- 3rd Floor – Venus OUTLET
This floor marks the birth of the first metropolitan style outlet in Tokyo’s 23wards.
It collects approximately 50 stores focusing on fashion and lifestyle. Outlet shops with cutting edge brands extremely popular among young people in the Shibuya and Harajuku area are especially abundant.
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (38 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (19 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (18 views)
- Tamagawa Seiki Co,. Ltd. - Industrial Equipment Manufacturer (18 views)
- DESCENTE Ltd. - Japanese Sports Clothing and Accessories Company (17 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (17 views)
- Susumu Koyama's Sweets Stores - Patissier es Koyama (13 views)
- World's Largest Plant Factory With LED Lighting Built In Quake-Hit City Miyagi (13 views)
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT CO., LTD. - Chemicals and Sesame Products Manufacturer (11 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (10 views)