VenusFort – Popular theme park-style mall in Odaiba
- Company Name: Mori Building
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Koto-Ku
- Street: 1-3-15 Aomi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0064
- Phone: +81 3-3599-0700
- Website: https://www.venusfort.co.jp
- Listed: 06/30/2018 4:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
VenusFort is a theme park-style mall located by the waters of Tokyo Bay in Odaiba, and interior of VenusFort replicates the architecture and atmosphere of towns in southern France and northern Italy as they were in the 17,18th centuries. The Sky Feature Program displays a fantastical sky expanding overhead, creating a magical atmosphere where time flows unlike anything in the outside world.
VenusFort was established in 1998 by Mori Building and S System, and Mori Building operates VenusFort now.
- 1st Floor – Venus FAMILY
The first floor has collected a rich variety of incredibly popular categories like kid’s, pets, and lifestyle for the entire family to enjoy. The high-volume home electronics dealer LAOX, which opened its VenusFort branch in April of this year, stocks digital cameras and wristwatches from popular brands like Seiko and Casio.
- 2nd Floor – Venus GRAND
This is an enhanced trend-source floor bursting with the best in the latest fashion trends and an increased selection in popular items like cosmetics, jewelry, and accessories Shops like BURBERRY BLUE LABEL, which is popular among adults, and musée de peau, which collects select made-in-Japan cosmetics like Shiseido, are garnering the spotlight.
- 3rd Floor – Venus OUTLET
This floor marks the birth of the first metropolitan style outlet in Tokyo’s 23wards.
It collects approximately 50 stores focusing on fashion and lifestyle. Outlet shops with cutting edge brands extremely popular among young people in the Shibuya and Harajuku area are especially abundant.
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
- Featured Hotels Near Odaiba Venus Fort on Booking.com
- Popular hotels in Odaiba on Rakuten Travel
Check it out the international flight deals below!
One Related article of “VenusFort – Popular theme park-style mall in Odaiba”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (45 views)
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (43 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (23 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (19 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (18 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (18 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (18 views)
- Selling tea and tea utensils since end of Edo period - Senkien Co., Ltd. (17 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (16 views)
- Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium (16 views)
Spend 1,000 Yen($10) at Shopping Malls in Odaiba, You Have Chance to Win Gift Certificate Up to 10,000 Yen($100)
Date: Jun 29, 2018
TOKYO – In time for the summer holiday from August 1st to 31st, nearly 480 shops located in Aqua City Odaiba (Mitsubishi Jisho Retail Property Management), VenusFort (Mori Building), DiverCity Tokyo Plaza (Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management) and DECKS Tokyo Beach (Tokyu Land SC Management), in cooperation with Visa Worldwide, will host Tokyo Shopping Week at ODAIBA, a shopping event aimed at visitors to Japan from overseas.
Continue reading »