- Company Name: Oshima-kan Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Ota City
- Street: 2-6-5 Haneda Airport
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 144-0041
- Phone: +81 03-6428-0306
- Listed: 02/01/2018 1:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our ingredients are specially selected natural fish from Japanese waters. Our sushi rice features a blend of red vinegar and rice vinegar seasoning to create our authentic Edo-style sushi, which is very rare in standing-style sushi bars.
In our eat-in space, in addition to very affordable single portions starting at 80 yen, we have installed a touch-panel order system at each table available in four languages (Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean) to make it easy for overseas visitors to order sushi. Orders can be made even from single portions, and our customers can enjoy authentic Edo-style sushi in our standing-style sushi bar in Okonomi Yokocho while experiencing the spirit of traditional Tokyoites.
We also serve the very popular dish “Assorted Natural Bluefish Tuna,” which sells more than 150 dishes a day in our main restaurant. In addition, with our fresh and natural cured sushi toppings and red vinegar-seasoned rice, we offer special seasonal delicacies unique to “Ariso-Sushi.”
Our take-out menu includes hand-pressed Natural Bluefin Tuna and Red Vinegar-Seasoned Scattered Sushi Mix, and our eat-in space prides itself on authentic Edo-style sushi to delight our customers.
Restaurant Name: Natural Bluefin Tuna – Ariso-Sushi
Location: International Terminal 4F, 2-6-5 Haneda Airport, Ota City, Tokyo
Haneda Airport International Terminal 4F Okonomi Yokocho
Top Ads Today
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (47 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (46 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (46 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (45 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (10 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (8 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (8 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (8 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (6 views)