- Company Name: Brother Industries, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nagoya City
- Street: 15-1 Naeshiro-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 467-8561
- Phone: 81 5 2824 2511
- Website: http://www.brother.co.jp/
- Listed: 09/22/2017 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Brother founded in 1908 as Nippon Sewing Machine Manufacturing Co., is a leading provider of office equipment technology, including award-winning color and black & white multifunctional products, printers, scanners and device-based cloud and mobile technologies.
Brother is a leader in electronic labeling with its P-Touch line of labelers that feature laminated and specialty tapes. Brother’s products help home-based and medium to large-sized businesses increase productivity, improve workflow, and enhance organizational efficiency while helping to reduce costs.
The company was changed the name from Nippon Sewing Machine Manufacturing Co. to Brother Industries, Ltd. in 1962. The company headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. The Brother Group has production bases, sales and service bases in over 40 countries and regions now.
You can purchase Brother’s products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (75 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (10 views)
- Pacific Engineering Corporation - 43% Share of Global Automotive Fuses Market (10 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (9 views)
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Chemicals, fibers and high performance material manufacturer (8 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (6 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (6 views)
- Akizuki Spa Ryokan "Seiryuan" - Relaxing on the beautiful Japanese garden (6 views)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency plan to build 1-gigawatt space-based solar power generator within 25 years (5 views)