- Listed: 05/22/2014 3:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
City-based manufacturer enters JV with Japanese company
Date: May 19, 2014
Source: The Hindu
The GB Engineering Enterprises Private Limited, a boiler manufacturing company in Tiruchi, has formed a joint venture with Plantec Inc, a Japanese company, to manufacture incineration systems.
The project office of the JV, Plantec GB Engineering Private Limited, will be located in Chennai and will work on incineration systems with Plantec’s patented technology of vertical combustor combined with bag filter to treat various kinds of waste including industrial waste and medical waste. The systems will be manufactured at the GB Engineering Enterprises unit in Tiruchi.
Plantec has received orders for 25 projects in Japan and Dubai and claims its advanced technology ensures high efficiency without pollution.
The joint venture company made a ceremonial beginning in Chennai recently which was attended by Motaoki Katsui, CFO, Yoshihiko Hori, Chief Operating Officer of Plantec Inc., Japan and Director of the JV, Takeshi Kiyama, Managing Director of the Indian JV, and B. Pattabhiraman, Managing Director of the Indian partner company.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (51 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (32 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (29 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (17 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (16 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (13 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (13 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (12 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (12 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (10 views)