- Company Name: Cyberdyne, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Tsukuba
- Street: 2-2-1, Gakuen-Minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 305-0818
- Website: https://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 7:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Since its establishment as a venture company from the University of Tsukuba in 2004, Cyberdyne, Inc. has promoted the comprehensive development of various Cybernic* Systems (Cybernic devices, Cybernic interfaces, etc.) that utilize Cybernic Technology from research and development to social implementation, aiming to tackle the various issues facing society.
Cyberdyne, Inc. has developed business in the fields of medicine, welfare and daily living (including the work environment), and its main product Robot Suit HAL® is widely distributed not only in the medical and welfare fields but also in care support and labor support fields. In addition, new products such as Transport Robots and Cleaning Robots equipped with artificial intelligence and environment recognition functions, HAL Lumbar Type that reduces the load and stress on the lower back, smaller-sized HAL (Single-Joint Type), Vital Sensors for detecting arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia measurements, etc. are continuously being developed.
Top Ads Today
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (5 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (5 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. - Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation (5 views)
- TOTO Ltd. - World's largest toilet manufacturer (5 views)
- Toko Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing cutters, forming machines, automobile molding presses and laser processing machines (5 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (5 views)