- Company Name: Cyberdyne, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Tsukuba
- Street: 2-2-1, Gakuen-Minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 305-0818
- Website: https://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 7:41 pm
- Expires: 108 days, 9 hours
Since its establishment as a venture company from the University of Tsukuba in 2004, Cyberdyne, Inc. has promoted the comprehensive development of various Cybernic* Systems (Cybernic devices, Cybernic interfaces, etc.) that utilize Cybernic Technology from research and development to social implementation, aiming to tackle the various issues facing society.
Cyberdyne, Inc. has developed business in the fields of medicine, welfare and daily living (including the work environment), and its main product Robot Suit HAL® is widely distributed not only in the medical and welfare fields but also in care support and labor support fields. In addition, new products such as Transport Robots and Cleaning Robots equipped with artificial intelligence and environment recognition functions, HAL Lumbar Type that reduces the load and stress on the lower back, smaller-sized HAL (Single-Joint Type), Vital Sensors for detecting arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia measurements, etc. are continuously being developed.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (6 views)
- Toshiba Launches Highly Sensitive 20MP BSI CMOS Image Sensor (4 views)
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Surgical Needles Manufacturer (4 views)
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. - The World's First Automatic Sphygmomanometer (3 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (3 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (3 views)
- Creator of innovative semiconductor devices - MegaChips Corporation (3 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (3 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (3 views)