- Company Name: Cyberdyne, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Ibaraki Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Tsukuba
- Street: 2-2-1, Gakuen-Minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 305-0818
- Website: https://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
- Listed: 03/05/2018 7:41 pm
- Expires: 285 days, 13 hours
Since its establishment as a venture company from the University of Tsukuba in 2004, Cyberdyne, Inc. has promoted the comprehensive development of various Cybernic* Systems (Cybernic devices, Cybernic interfaces, etc.) that utilize Cybernic Technology from research and development to social implementation, aiming to tackle the various issues facing society.
Cyberdyne, Inc. has developed business in the fields of medicine, welfare and daily living (including the work environment), and its main product Robot Suit HAL® is widely distributed not only in the medical and welfare fields but also in care support and labor support fields. In addition, new products such as Transport Robots and Cleaning Robots equipped with artificial intelligence and environment recognition functions, HAL Lumbar Type that reduces the load and stress on the lower back, smaller-sized HAL (Single-Joint Type), Vital Sensors for detecting arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia measurements, etc. are continuously being developed.
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (45 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (38 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (34 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (33 views)
- Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. - Providing Health and Beauty Inspired by Medical Expertise (31 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (31 views)
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (27 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (26 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (24 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (19 views)