- Company Name: Intelligent Sensor Technology, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa
- City/Town/Village: Atsugi
- Street: 5-1-1 Onna
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 243-0032
- Website: http://www.insent.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 01/30/2013 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
At Anritsu corporation, we launched research on taste sensors with Prof. Toko of Kyushu University in 1989, and have succeeded in developing the world’s first Taste Sensing System in 1993. In 2002 we spined off from Anritsu corporation and established new company, “Intelligent Sensor Technology, Inc (INSENT).” We provide our products and innovative solutions to solve the problems our customers are facing.
It was previously thought that taste was subjective sense and therefore could not be measured and evaluated objectively. But with our unmatched technology, objective taste evaluation becomes possible.
Through the taste sensor businesses, we will continue contributing to food culture by providing “the measure of taste” of international standard with people around the world.
What is Taste Sensor?
Sensors are devices that receive stimuli of the five senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste, and can be categorized into 2 types: physical sensor and chemical sensor. A physical sensor is a device that detects physical quantities, including light, pressure and sound, and has been developed for many years because its principle is based on more relatively simple one. In contrast a chemical sensor is a device that detects chemical substances and represents an appropriate quality. For example, pH meter is one of the chemical sensors and responds only to proton, and therefore it can be called the high selectivity. However, there are thousands of taste substances, so high selectivity to a tastant is insufficient for taste sensor. Please click here more details
Top Ads Today
- BioOpto Japan 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18, 2013 (4 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (3 views)
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Surgical Needles Manufacturer (3 views)
- FANCL Corporation - Preservative-free Skin Care Products (2 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (2 views)
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. - Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation (2 views)
- We've been delivering Matcha, Gyokuro, Sencha and other Japanese tea since 1931 - Honjien Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (2 views)
- Dietary supplement "Spirulina" and "Organic Germanium" - Japan Algae Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (2 views)