- Company Name: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kita-ku, Osaka City
- Street: 3-3-5 Umeda
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 530-8241
- Phone: +81-6-6342-1369
- Website: http://www.daiwahouse.co.jp
- Listed: 07/03/2018 3:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Daiwa House Industry founded in 1955, leads a group that “co-creates value for individuals, communities, and people’s lifestyles,” and operates in 20 countries overseas, offering single-family houses, rental housing, commercial facilities, logistics facilities, contracted construction of plants and structures, condominium sales, housing development, and the development of commercial facilities for sale.
Daiwa House Industry has to date supplied more than 1.69 million residences (single-family houses, rental housing, and condominiums), over 41,000 commercial facilities, and 6,000-plus medical and nursing care facilities. Daiwa House Industry has begun laying the foundations of business development closely tied to local communities to build a strong basis that will enable continuous growth, and are striving to further expand business in Japan and in countries around the world (e.g. North America, Oceania and ASEAN nations).
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (30 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (15 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (12 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (11 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (10 views)
- Oriental Carpet Mills Co., Ltd. - Carpet Design and Manufacturing (8 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (8 views)
- Manufacturing of Dietary Supplements and Cosmetics - Shinkowa Pharmaceutical (8 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (8 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (7 views)