- Company Name: FUJICO
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu
- Street: 2-18-12 Nakabarunishi, Tobata
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 804-0011
- Website: http://www.kfjc.co.jp/eng/
- Listed: 01/22/2014 5:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are specialized in hardening of metal surface, production of composite metals based on original technology in special high-alloy welding, thermal spraying and continuous casting (cpc). We are also entrusted line operation and equipment maintenance in five integrated iron and steel manufactures in Japan.
- Outline of the CPC Process
FUJICO originally developed, consists of epoch-making technology for compound casting. It can carry out the cladding of special material, which is impossible to do using other methods.
The cladding layer has a uniform chemical composition and microstructure from the outer surface to the boundary, and spall at the boundary has never occurred because of a sound boundary with complete metallurgical bonding.
- Outline of Re-Birth CPC Roll
The work roll of a hot-strip mill is generally scrapped after the use of the discarding diameter. Thus, the re-birth of CPC rolls is a novel idea in which the scrapped roll from a customer can be re-birthed as a new roll.
In this method, the shell of the barrel that contacts the rolled product is re-cast using the CPC process.
- FUJICO’s Welding
FUJICO performs plasma transfer arc (PTA) welding,tungsten inert gas (TIG) arc welding metal inert gas (MIG) welding and submerged arc welding,etc. in addition to general arc welding.
Especially we have developed high-hardness high-speed steel type welding material(HS100). PTA welding is one welding method in which plasma is used as a heat source and its temperature reaches 10,000 to 20,000℃, and then a suitable metallurgical structure is obtained for an even thinner overlayer because of small dilution.
- FUJICO’s Thermal Spraying
Thermal spraying is one of the hard-facing processes in which powder or wire materials are melted at high temperatures and then sprayed onto a base metal surface at high speed without the melting of the base material, and it causes the inter-particle adherence and the forming of a lamination molten layer. FUJICO adopts various thermalspraying methods such as highvelocity oxy-fuel spraying (HVOF spraying), plasma spraying, and wire spraying.
- FUJICO’s Original Cast Welding
Cast welding technology is a composite technology in which molten metal or granular welding material is poured into a lattice formed by pre-welding mild steel to base metal and completely cladded with carbon electrode arc heat.
The forming of a lattice prevents cracks from propagating and exfoliating caused by the effect of layer thickness.
The cladding composite material mainly consists of white pig iron based on high carbon and high chromium, and exhibits extremely superior abrasion(wear) resistance at high temperature.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (44 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (31 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (28 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (25 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (24 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (19 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (19 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (19 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (16 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (15 views)