- Company Name: FUJICO
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu
- Street: 2-18-12 Nakabarunishi, Tobata
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 804-0011
- Website: http://www.kfjc.co.jp/eng/
- Listed: 01/22/2014 5:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are specialized in hardening of metal surface, production of composite metals based on original technology in special high-alloy welding, thermal spraying and continuous casting (cpc). We are also entrusted line operation and equipment maintenance in five integrated iron and steel manufactures in Japan.
- Outline of the CPC Process
FUJICO originally developed, consists of epoch-making technology for compound casting. It can carry out the cladding of special material, which is impossible to do using other methods.
The cladding layer has a uniform chemical composition and microstructure from the outer surface to the boundary, and spall at the boundary has never occurred because of a sound boundary with complete metallurgical bonding.
- Outline of Re-Birth CPC Roll
The work roll of a hot-strip mill is generally scrapped after the use of the discarding diameter. Thus, the re-birth of CPC rolls is a novel idea in which the scrapped roll from a customer can be re-birthed as a new roll.
In this method, the shell of the barrel that contacts the rolled product is re-cast using the CPC process.
- FUJICO’s Welding
FUJICO performs plasma transfer arc (PTA) welding,tungsten inert gas (TIG) arc welding metal inert gas (MIG) welding and submerged arc welding,etc. in addition to general arc welding.
Especially we have developed high-hardness high-speed steel type welding material(HS100). PTA welding is one welding method in which plasma is used as a heat source and its temperature reaches 10,000 to 20,000℃, and then a suitable metallurgical structure is obtained for an even thinner overlayer because of small dilution.
- FUJICO’s Thermal Spraying
Thermal spraying is one of the hard-facing processes in which powder or wire materials are melted at high temperatures and then sprayed onto a base metal surface at high speed without the melting of the base material, and it causes the inter-particle adherence and the forming of a lamination molten layer. FUJICO adopts various thermalspraying methods such as highvelocity oxy-fuel spraying (HVOF spraying), plasma spraying, and wire spraying.
- FUJICO’s Original Cast Welding
Cast welding technology is a composite technology in which molten metal or granular welding material is poured into a lattice formed by pre-welding mild steel to base metal and completely cladded with carbon electrode arc heat.
The forming of a lattice prevents cracks from propagating and exfoliating caused by the effect of layer thickness.
The cladding composite material mainly consists of white pig iron based on high carbon and high chromium, and exhibits extremely superior abrasion(wear) resistance at high temperature.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Fukuoka’s startup company “Glue Inc.” provide new video chat service that require no installation & login
- More than 145 years beauty and skin care products history – Shiseido Company, Limited
- MISUMI Group Inc. – We serves the mechanical components for over 130,000 customers worldwide
- Japan Environment Techno Co., Ltd.
- NISHIYAMA SHUZOJO CO., LTD. – Sake Manufacturer
Top Ads Today
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (26 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (11 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (10 views)
- Over 600 Franchises Restaurants in Japan - Ringer Hut Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (8 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (8 views)
- Manufacturing Food Processing and Automation Machine - Nikko Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation (6 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (6 views)