Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (21 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (19 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (18 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (16 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (16 views)
- Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd. (15 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (14 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (13 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (13 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (13 views)