Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (61 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (44 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (43 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (40 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (40 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (37 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (36 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (33 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (32 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (30 views)