Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (10 views)
- Omron Corporation - A global leader in automation field such as sensing and control systems (7 views)
- Largest IT services provider in Japan and 5th in the world - Fujitsu Ltd. (6 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- OREC CO., LTD. - Agricultural Machineries and Gardening Machines (3 views)
- Medical device company - ARKRAY, Inc. (3 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (3 views)
- Roland DG's assembly line "D-Shop" to improve space utilization, shorten times, and improve overall efficiency (3 views)
- RF Co., Ltd. - CCD and Wireless Technologies (3 views)
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST) (2 views)