Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (4 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (4 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (3 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (2 views)
- Hinomaru Jozo Co., Ltd. - Sake Brewing in Akita Since 1689 (2 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (2 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (2 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (2 views)
- Medmain Inc. - Medical Technology Company Using Deep Learning (2 views)
- Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd. (NFM) (2 views)