- Company Name: Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 1-8-11, Higashikanda
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-8633
- Phone: 81 3 3866 4447
- Website: http://www.sugatsune.co.jp
- Listed: 09/23/2017 12:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sugatsune Kogyo (formerly Sugatsune Shoten) started business to sell European style furniture hardware in Tokyo in 1930, and changed company name to Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. in 1943. They started manufacturing hardwares of furniture and building and their business expanded in Japan.
Now, Sugatsune Kogyo is one of the leading Japanese manufacturers of metal hardware in the world. Their wide variety of high quality products covers diverse fields from residential to office furniture, architectural to industrial parts and even disaster prevention.
Sugatsune Kogyo has 12 offices and factories in Japan, and 16 offices in overseas (as of 2017). Their 20,000 different unique products are exporting to 80 different countries around the world now.
Furniture fittings, Architectural hardware, Decorative hardware, Various import hardware, Industrial components hardware, IT industrial components, Custom-made items, Lighting part metal, Furniture metal, Fixtures furniture
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (144 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (57 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (30 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (22 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (14 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (13 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (12 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (10 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (9 views)