Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (62 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (33 views)
- Long-term deflationary spiral of Japan that lasted 20 years is about to end (23 views)
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (23 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (9 views)
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (9 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (9 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (8 views)
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (8 views)