Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (13 views)
- Komatsu Cutting Factory & Diamond Industry - Applying Diamond-Cutting Technology to Pearls (7 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (6 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (6 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- Fujico Co., Ltd. - Metal Surface Treatment Service for 60 Years (5 views)
- Seiko Coffee Co., Ltd. - We deliver fresh roasted coffee from Japan (5 views)
- Japanese Canvas Bag Manufacturer - Sato Bousui Ten (5 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (5 views)
- Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. - Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods (5 views)