Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (85 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (55 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (49 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (48 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (46 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (23 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (17 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (15 views)