Fuller, Inc. is a smartphone application and data analytics services provider and is based in Kashiwa city, Japan. Fuller is founded in 2011 by the appointee of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 Asia 2016, Shuta Shibuya, specializing in mobile app service and technology. Fuller’s main leading service is “App Ape”, an Asian market focused mobile app analytics platform. Fuller has built a partnership with the mobile data intelligence company based in San Francisco, “Mobile Action”.
About App Ape
App Ape Analytics is a mobile app analytics service that allows app developers to conduct market survey and research; and App Ape Console, a mobile app analytics tool that connects Google Analytics to manage all necessary indicators for analyzing clients’ apps on a dashboard.
- Mobile App Analytics Service
- Developing Business Application for Mobile Devices
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (25 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (9 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (7 views)
- DESCENTE Ltd. - Japanese Sports Clothing and Accessories Company (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (7 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (6 views)
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. - Operates Japan’s largest department store with history of 345 years (6 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (6 views)