- Company Name: I-Medex Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Chiba Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiba
- Street: 1504-6 Unayacho Hanamigawa-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 262-0003
- Phone: +81-43-257-7411
- Website: http://www.imedex.co.jp
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 02/13/2017 11:59 am
- Expires: 205 days, 23 hours
I-Medex Co., Inc. has over 25 years of experience and business results that continued to make a bioelectrode for medical. We have designing know-how of other companies don’t have it. We have material knowledge on developing a bioelectrode.
I-Medex is Japan’s only manufacturer involved with both bioelectrode pads and conductive gels for ECG (Electrocardiogram). Its business ranges from OEM supply for large manufacturers of medical instruments, to products under its own brand.
In ECG tests, electrodes attached to the body are used to detect electric signals produced by heart contractions, and an electrocardiograph displays them as a waveform.
We have over 25 years of experience and business results that continued to make a bioelectrode for medical, and we have designing know-how of other companies don’t have it. We have material knowledge on developing a bioelectrode.
Reduce Measurement Noise
We realized a drastic reduction in electrode noise that bothered diagnostic doctors. It greatly contributes to doctor’s accurate diagnosis. Our noise reduction know-how is expected to be utilized in the healthcare field such as home and fitness studio.
Click to enlarge
Holter Monitor Electrodes
Electrode section is integrated to the cable portion. It is very comfortable for skin and cable materials give you good fit when applied.
Health Care Products
I-MEDEX is working on the medical device development to be use with more people
that not only Medical institutions can utilize for stability and growth of Healthcare industry. It’s expected to be used in various fields by using this vital electrode. That usage scenes is very vast, the health support in the field of sport such as fitness, in addition to the health care at the home by combination of smartphone as IT technology advances, the field of entertainment such as video game integrated type sensor.
We can utilize the technology we cultivated in the medical field also in the field of health care and sports. We developed electrode pads using our own adhesive technology that makes it easy to use by yourself and hard to peel even during intense exercise such as sports.
Electrode pad for wearable biosensor (Single induction type)
It’s simple design allows you to apply them by yourself easily. It has noise-shielding function, also used for medical use. OEM specification is also available.
Electrode Gel Products
Adhesive strength can be controlled. The product also have developed so you feel less itch and your skin doesn’t get irritated.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Sumiron Co., Ltd. – Innovative Hermetic Packing System for Used Diapers
- Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd. – Manufacturing of Semiconductor Evaluation/Measuring Instruments
- Nano Micro Biz ROBOTECH 2013 July 3 – 5th
- Asuno Shintaku Co., Ltd.
- Earthwell – Pest Control Service
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (67 views)
- Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd. - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (33 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (26 views)
- SHIMADZU Corporation - Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment (26 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (25 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (24 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (24 views)
- TAISEI Corporation - Engineering and Construction Services (23 views)
- HAT TRICK Co., Ltd. - hara donuts - Healthy Doughnuts (23 views)
- Yamashita Kogyosho Co., Ltd. - Sheet Metal Processing (21 views)