- Listed: 05/22/2014 3:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
City-based manufacturer enters JV with Japanese company
Date: May 19, 2014
Source: The Hindu
The GB Engineering Enterprises Private Limited, a boiler manufacturing company in Tiruchi, has formed a joint venture with Plantec Inc, a Japanese company, to manufacture incineration systems.
The project office of the JV, Plantec GB Engineering Private Limited, will be located in Chennai and will work on incineration systems with Plantec’s patented technology of vertical combustor combined with bag filter to treat various kinds of waste including industrial waste and medical waste. The systems will be manufactured at the GB Engineering Enterprises unit in Tiruchi.
Plantec has received orders for 25 projects in Japan and Dubai and claims its advanced technology ensures high efficiency without pollution.
The joint venture company made a ceremonial beginning in Chennai recently which was attended by Motaoki Katsui, CFO, Yoshihiko Hori, Chief Operating Officer of Plantec Inc., Japan and Director of the JV, Takeshi Kiyama, Managing Director of the Indian JV, and B. Pattabhiraman, Managing Director of the Indian partner company.
Top Ads Today
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Surgical Needles Manufacturer (4 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (3 views)
- Creator of innovative semiconductor devices - MegaChips Corporation (3 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (3 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (2 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (1 views)
- Hirayama Ryokan Inc. (1 views)
- Akira Fisheries Co., Ltd. (1 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (1 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (1 views)