- Listed: 05/22/2014 3:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
City-based manufacturer enters JV with Japanese company
Date: May 19, 2014
Source: The Hindu
The GB Engineering Enterprises Private Limited, a boiler manufacturing company in Tiruchi, has formed a joint venture with Plantec Inc, a Japanese company, to manufacture incineration systems.
The project office of the JV, Plantec GB Engineering Private Limited, will be located in Chennai and will work on incineration systems with Plantec’s patented technology of vertical combustor combined with bag filter to treat various kinds of waste including industrial waste and medical waste. The systems will be manufactured at the GB Engineering Enterprises unit in Tiruchi.
Plantec has received orders for 25 projects in Japan and Dubai and claims its advanced technology ensures high efficiency without pollution.
The joint venture company made a ceremonial beginning in Chennai recently which was attended by Motaoki Katsui, CFO, Yoshihiko Hori, Chief Operating Officer of Plantec Inc., Japan and Director of the JV, Takeshi Kiyama, Managing Director of the Indian JV, and B. Pattabhiraman, Managing Director of the Indian partner company.
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (4 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (3 views)
- More than 150 years producer of Japanese miso and miso products - Marukome Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Manufacture and Wholesale Meat Products - S Foods Inc. (2 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (2 views)
- Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen Kadensho - Best Private Hot Spring Hotel (Inn) (2 views)
- Shinoda Plasma Co., Ltd. - Development of super-large and slim screen with low power (2 views)
- Shochiku Co., Ltd. (2 views)
- Kowa Company, Ltd. - Global enterprise with more than a 120 year history (2 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (2 views)