- Company Name: FANUC LTD.
- State/Prefecture: Yamanashi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minaminotsurugun
- Street: 3580 Shibokusa Oshinomura
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 401-0511
- Website: http://www.fanuc.co.jp
- Listed: 02/27/2013 12:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established in 1972. In 1974, industrial robot was developed in-house and put into operation in the company. The head office was moved to the foot of Mt. Fuji in 1984. In addition to industrial robots, CNC (computer numerical control), servo motors, electric injection molding machines, etc are among their main product lineup.
Machining System using Intelligent Robots to Perform Lomg Continuous Hours of Machining Operation
“Robot Cell” developed by the company making full use of the latest intelligent robot technology is a system in which operations conventionally conducted by human hands are replaced by robots such as mounting work piece materials on the machining fixture, washing after the process, unloading from the fixture, etc. The intelligent robots are equipped with “vision sensor” functioning like a human eye and “servo hand” playing role of a hand, so that, for the first time, robots are capable of mounting a variety of work piece materials accurately on the machining fixture. Using this system, the robot will conduct machining all by itself, taking work pieces from the stock in an automatic warehouse, placing them on the fixture and completing the process. Only one maintenance and inspection operator suffices for long hours of continuous operation, realizing substantial cost cutting compared to a conventional system.
YouTube Chanel: FANUC Robotics America
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (34 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (21 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (19 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (17 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (16 views)
- Kenic System, Ltd. - Develop and Manufacturing LCD Controller IC (16 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (14 views)
- Nishikigoi Niigata Direct Co., Ltd. - Nishikigoi Breeder (12 views)
- K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Share of Pearl Sales (12 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (11 views)