- Company Name: FANUC LTD.
- City/Town/Village: Minaminotsurugun
- Street: 3580 Shibokusa Oshinomura
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 401-0511
- Japan Office: Yamanashi Prefecture
- Listed: 02/27/2013 12:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Established in 1972. In 1974, industrial robot was developed in-house and put into operation in the company. The head office was moved to the foot of Mt. Fuji in 1984. In addition to industrial robots, CNC (computer numerical control), servo motors, electric injection molding machines, etc are among their main product lineup.
Machining System using Intelligent Robots to Perform Lomg Continuous Hours of Machining Operation
“Robot Cell” developed by the company making full use of the latest intelligent robot technology is a system in which operations conventionally conducted by human hands are replaced by robots such as mounting work piece materials on the machining fixture, washing after the process, unloading from the fixture, etc. The intelligent robots are equipped with “vision sensor” functioning like a human eye and “servo hand” playing role of a hand, so that, for the first time, robots are capable of mounting a variety of work piece materials accurately on the machining fixture. Using this system, the robot will conduct machining all by itself, taking work pieces from the stock in an automatic warehouse, placing them on the fixture and completing the process. Only one maintenance and inspection operator suffices for long hours of continuous operation, realizing substantial cost cutting compared to a conventional system.
YouTube Chanel: FANUC Robotics America
6818 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- SHIMADZU Corporation – Manufacturer of Precision Instruments, Measuring Instruments, Medical Equipment and Aircraft Equipment
- Nitto Denko Corporation – We produce adhesives and coating products for electronics, automotive, housing and infrastructure industries
- Japan’s top information service firm, Recruit Holdings, applying to Tokyo Stock Exchange. It’ll be largest initial public offering this year
- Fujico Co., Ltd. – Metal Surface Treatment Service for 60 Years
- Discover Sake: Los Angeles and San Francisco