- Company Name: JAMA
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-1-30, Shiba Daimon
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-0012
- Website: http://www.jama-english.jp
- Listed: 10/12/2017 12:31 am
- Expires: 352 days, 20 hours
The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) is the nonprofit trade association of the 14 manufacturers of passenger cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles in Japan, which was established in April 1967. JAMA’s headquarters are in Tokyo and its branch offices are in Washington, D.C., Brussels, Singapore and Beijing. JAMA’s objective is to promote the sound development of the motor industry by supporting our members as they serve the consumer, contribute to prosperity and improve the environment in those communities around the world in which they build and sell their products.
To accomplish this objective, JAMA engages in a wide variety of activities that include:
- Representing the Japanese motor vehicle industry on national and international issues.
- Working towards the international harmonization of motor vehicle standards.
- Providing information on the Japanese auto industry in Japan and worldwide.
- Undertaking studies on auto parts and materials and the environment.
- Coordinating programs on traffic safety, fuel economy and environmental protection.
- Undertaking and sponsoring auto-related research and conducting surveys relevant to the use of motor vehicles and motorcycles worldwide.
Member Companies (14 in total)
- Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.
- Subaru Corporation
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Isuzu Motors Limited
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- UD Trucks Corporation
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Japanese Handmade Stuffed Animal Store – NINI & QUINO
- Manufacturing of rubber and plastic for automotive – Toyoda Gosei
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. – Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. – Providing a variety of components for electronic industry
Top Ads Today
- Reel-to-reel Gold and Tin plating - High Conductive, Low Contact Resistance and Good Bonding & Soldering (33 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (28 views)
- Organic Potato Chips "Manna Chips" - Pure Seaweed & Salt to maximize its "UMAMI" (28 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (20 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (19 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (18 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (18 views)
- Industrial work glove manufacturer - Wincess Corporation (16 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (16 views)