- Company Name: JAMA
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-1-30, Shiba Daimon
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-0012
- Website: http://www.jama-english.jp
- Listed: 10/12/2017 12:31 am
- Expires: 302 days, 14 hours
The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) is the nonprofit trade association of the 14 manufacturers of passenger cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles in Japan, which was established in April 1967. JAMA’s headquarters are in Tokyo and its branch offices are in Washington, D.C., Brussels, Singapore and Beijing. JAMA’s objective is to promote the sound development of the motor industry by supporting our members as they serve the consumer, contribute to prosperity and improve the environment in those communities around the world in which they build and sell their products.
To accomplish this objective, JAMA engages in a wide variety of activities that include:
- Representing the Japanese motor vehicle industry on national and international issues.
- Working towards the international harmonization of motor vehicle standards.
- Providing information on the Japanese auto industry in Japan and worldwide.
- Undertaking studies on auto parts and materials and the environment.
- Coordinating programs on traffic safety, fuel economy and environmental protection.
- Undertaking and sponsoring auto-related research and conducting surveys relevant to the use of motor vehicles and motorcycles worldwide.
Member Companies (14 in total)
- Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.
- Subaru Corporation
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Isuzu Motors Limited
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- UD Trucks Corporation
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Leading company of optical sensors – Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- SUBARU Press Conference in New York International Auto Show 2013
- Japan most popular skin care product “Cure Natural Aqua Gel” is being sold one in every 12 sec
- Japan corporate capital investment topped $121 bil. in Q1 of this year: 7.4% up from last Q1
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. – Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan
Top Ads Today
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (3 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (3 views)
- Japanese traditional kimonos retailer - Kyoto Kimonomachi (2 views)
- Nagase & Co., Ltd. - Tokyo Head Office (2 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (2 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (2 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (2 views)
- Nakashima Medical Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of medical devices, such as artificial joints (2 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (2 views)