- Listed: 07/10/2014 4:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Consumer sentiment up for 2nd straight month
Date: Jul 10, 2014
Source: NHK World
Japan’s government says consumer sentiment in the country was up for the second straight month in June.
Officials at the Cabinet Office said on Thursday that the consumer confidence index for households of two or more members stood at 41.1. That’s up 1.8 points from May. Officials assessed answers from more than 4,100 such households.
The survey asks consumers about their spending outlook for the next 6 months, and 50 is the median figure. The sentiment was up in all 4 categories of overall livelihood, income growth, employment and willingness to buy durable goods.
Officials attribute the rise to an improvement in wages and the job market due to economic recovery. They revised upward its overall assessment of consumer confidence to “recovering”, from “showing signs of recovery” in the previous month.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Hydrogen Generator for Drinking Water and Bathing – M&K Technology
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Hokkaido’s “food” is here – SkyShop Ogasawara
- Kashin Maruichi – Wagashi Manufacturer
- Fuji Kihan Co., Ltd. – Our surface treatment makes longer product life
Top Ads Today
- Specializes in Pigments, Nanotechnology and Photosensitizer Compounds - Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (4 views)
- Eco-Stage Engineering Co., Ltd. - Produces Valuable Resources from Organic Waste (4 views)
- Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Semiconductor Evaluation/Measuring Instruments (3 views)
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (3 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (3 views)
- Nikken Engineering Corporation - Advanced Pipe & Tube Bending Technologies (3 views)
- Japan developing rainforest evaluation system to protect biological diversity in Southeast Asia (3 views)
- 9th Grand Renewable Energy 2014 International Exhibition (3 views)
- Imamura Co. Ltd. (3 views)