- Listed: 05/16/2014 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
What Do The Reviews Of Cure Natural Aqua Gel, The No 1 Best Selling Skin Care Product In Japan Tell Us?
Source: The Skin Care Reviews
Today, I am writing a review about the most popular skin care product in Japan, an exfoliator, whose name is Cure Natural Aqua Gel. It is quite impressive to read that one bottle of this product is being sold in Japan every 12 seconds.
In this review, I will inform you about what skin conditions it is best for, how to use it, people’s reviews, its ingredients as well as its pros and cons so that you get a more complete idea of whether this product will be suitable for you skin’s type and needs.
As I have a sensitive combination skin myself which is prone to whiteheads and bumps if I don’t exfoliate well, I was particularly keen on digging deeper this product.
Especially since normal cleansers, makeup removers or even cleansing tools can either sometimes dry your skin too much, irritate or not even exfoliate adequately, the search for a gentle but at the same time effective exfoliator is more than needed.
Now let me ask you a question: Have you ever wondered why your complexion is not sometimes as glowing as you would like? One reason can be that dull skin is often due to dead skin cells that build up, causing your skin to take on that grayish cast and keep the new skin cells from shining through.
Exfoliators are great for removing those dead skin cells and brightening up your complexion, however many exfoliants contain harsh ingredients that can redden or dry out your skin. Cure Natural Aqua Gel seems quite different.
Its formula is said not to contain artificial coloring, fragrance, preservatives and alcohol although I will argue the last fact later in the cons section.
Features of Cure Natural Aqua Gel
When you look at the features, it is easy to see why this exfoliate is good for sensitive skin and all different skin tones in most of the cases. Here are the features you should take note of:
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (37 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (23 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (17 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (17 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (15 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (13 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (11 views)
- KITAGAWA Industries Co., Ltd. - Providing a variety of components for electronic industry (10 views)
- KYOCERA Corporation - Multinational Ceramics and Electronics Manufacturer (9 views)