- Company Name: Japan H2 Mobility, LLC.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 3-18-2 Kudan-minami
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 102-0074
- Phone: +81 03-5214-6711
- Website: https://www.jhym.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.jhym.co.jp/en/#contact
- Listed: 03/06/2018 11:44 am
- Expires: 109 days, 1 hour
Japan H2 Mobility, LLC. is the world’s first collaborative enterprise consisting of hydrogen station owners and operators, automobile companies and financial investors to work together at hydrogen mobility field in Japan. JHyM will accelerate the development of hydrogen stations in cooperation of public and private sectors.
Japan H2 mobility, LLC. (JHyM) contributes to realize the hydrogen society and aims to develop a hydrogen station network for FCVs (Fuel Cell Vehicles) in Japan. By establishing a hydrogen infrastructure for hydrogen mobility widespread use in Japan, JHyM offers FCV drivers more convenient access to hydrogen stations. In the field of mobility including FCVs a, hydrogen is expected to be one of the energies to solve global environmental issues of greenhouse gas emissions and Japanese energy security of stable resources simultaneously. Toward the realization of clean air and sustainable society, JHyM goes forward to a new stage.
- Deployment and operation of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Support development of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Ownership and maintenance of hydrogen stations for FCV
- Promotion of FCV
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Tokyo Gas Co. Ltd.
- Toho Gas Co. Ltd.
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Corporation
- Development Bank of Japan Inc.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (6 views)
- Toshiba Launches Highly Sensitive 20MP BSI CMOS Image Sensor (4 views)
- Kono Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Surgical Needles Manufacturer (4 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (3 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (3 views)
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing medical devices, including artificial ventilators (3 views)
- Parama-Tech Co., Ltd. - The World's First Automatic Sphygmomanometer (3 views)
- Oriental Consultants Global Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Creator of innovative semiconductor devices - MegaChips Corporation (3 views)