- Company Name: Kumon Institute of Education Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yodogawa-ku
- Street: 5-6-6 Nishinakajima
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 532-8511
- Phone: 81-6-6838-2611
- Website: http://www.kumongroup.com
- Listed: 02/01/2017 2:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kumon is an after-school math and reading enrichment program that unlocks the potential of children, so they can achieve more on their own. As a comprehensive program, Kumon serves children in preschool through high school.
In 1954, Toru Kumon, founder was a high school math teacher, he wrote numerous calculation problems on loose-leaf paper for his son, then a second grader in elementary school. This was the origin of the Kumon Method, and first Kumon center was established in Tokyo in 1962.
The learning method uses an individualized approach that helps children develop a solid command of math and reading skills. Through daily practice and mastery of materials, students increase confidence, improve concentration, and develop better study skills. Kumon has over four million students enrolled in nearly 25,000 learning centers in 50 countries and regions.
Top Ads Today
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (21 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (21 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (18 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (17 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (16 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (15 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (15 views)
- Shiseido - More than 145 years beauty skin care products history (15 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (13 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (13 views)